Crawling In My Skin

(A/N): I would like to thank GirlChaos03. She has also voted on every chapter which makes me feel special :3. She has some stories up, so make sure to check them out when you get the chance. Anywho WE HIT 200! It makes me happy to know that almost 10 people read last chapter the day it came out. I thank the people who stayed through the crappy beginning. Also I can't be sure if this was you people but my friend CrystalMelady (Wattpad Username) did hit 3k on her story a few days ago and I am going to thank you people for it anyway. You may proceed. 

"So you came back? I guess it was to be expected. What do you have to go back to? I'm not stuck here you know. I've been watching your timeline for a while now. You can't go back, or else Sans will beat the s*** out of you."

"HEY, DON'T USE FOUL LANGUAGE!" Toriel had taught me to never use foul language because it would make my vocabulary smaller. "Oh i'm sorry, *ahem* SANS WILL BEAT THE S*** OUT OF YOU!  There, now may I continue? You can't go to Sans, Papyrus will lead you right back to Sans, Toriel annoys the s***- oh sorry, *ahem* S*** out of you. I guess that about it- oh wait, YOUR PARENTS!"  

'Why?' The thought of my parents was one I hadn't had in a while, and I had my reasons. It would bring back something I never wished to feel again, guilt. When I was reminded of the Genocide from the previous timeline I had been though enough guilt. Now being reminded of my parents, everything and anything bad about my parents came to the front of my head like a package in the mail, waiting to be opened. My parents hated each other, but refused to divorce because they me as a child. They didn't care about me, they were just scared about how their friends would feel. All they did was argue. They would always get violent; they would throw beer bottles at each other, then try to stab the other with the broken bottle. Somehow I was always included in the parade. Whenever they got generally angry, or frustrated at the fact that they could never succeed in killing the other, they would come to my room and cut me. Since I was obviously raised by such great people, I was bound do to great things with my life, like drugs. One day after they had cut me, I had snatched the knife away from them. With the drugs leading me to believe that they were hollows from a book I read in 8th grade, I stabbed them both to death. After the effect had worn off I had realized what I had done, I ran away from home, heading towards my favorite spot, Mt. Ebott. While climbing to the top, I fell into a hole, in which I was greeted by Toriel who took me in as her own.

It was time for me to snap back to reality, because as we know from previous experiences, Chara doesn't wait for anything. I watched as they bolted towards me, knife in hand. As they swung, I dodged. As they lunged, I dodged. As they cut the air, I cut them. They were fast, but I was faster. I guess the thought of this time being the last filled me with determination. There was nothing better than to see Chara paint the floor. They tried hard to block out the pain, but it was obvious it was bothering them. They leaped off the ground and with both hand on the knife, tried to direct it through my skull. I strafed left, slashing their leg as they landed. "Wanna try that again?" At this point I was toying with them. I've already had a few chances that I could've used to kill them with, but that would be too easy. Everything was going great for me, until I noticed something. "Chara's" clothes were flashing Blue and Purple. I examined my clothing carefully, only to find that they were also flashing, but this time they were Green and Yellow. "What's happening? What is this?"

"Don't you remember? I have the power of possession."