Sequel!

So yes, the story is finished. I have a few things to clear up here.

THE TITLE OF THIS BOOK IS VERY MISLEADING YES I KNOW! It is meant to be a SansxReader, but the storyline got too good and I had too many ideas. The story is still a SansxReader, but it was not fully shown during this story. That is why im making a SEQUEL!! I had many attempts at trying to make them a thing in this story, but it never worked as you can see. I'm a deep and dark person, not a deep and dark writer. I'm a comedy writer ok, thats my specialty. I write funny stuff for school all the time. ALSO yes there will be a sequel, but not until after PSSA ends. So basically sometime next month. And Finally the song references.

Crawling-Linking Park (Chapter 13 Title), In The End-Black Veil Brides (Chapter 14 Title), Hometown-Twenty One Pilots (Chapter 14 "I won't let the wind go quietly"), and finally Nightmare-Set It Off (Chapter 14 "Frozen still with fear").

So there you have it, the final chapter on this book if you can even call it a chapter. If I see a song reference I missed I'll edit it into this chapter but other than that, were done here. So what did you think? A few people messaged me about the story, but I want to know if there are more of you out there. Leave you're opinion somewhere, anywhere, I don't care just let it be known.

So im sure you all know this but im desperate right now. The sequel is already out (Delusions of Decimation) and almost no one has even seen it yet. The level of desperate is high, so I ask you go check it out.

Now...

GoOdByE!