The Run And Go

(A/N): So as I said every 2-3 chapters I would mention all of my song references. The list is Stressed Out-Twenty One Pilots (Chapter 10 Title), Chemical Prisoner-Falling In Reverse (Chapter 11 Title), House Of Memories-Panic! At The Disco (Chapter 11 A/N), and The Run And Go-Twenty One Pilots (This Chapters Title). I would also like to mention that a certain CrystalMelady has just voted and commented on every one of my chapters the other day. I know them in person and I also know that they did it so I could get more views. Their story is much more popular than mine and includes a much less dark storyline, and she only needs 38 more views to 3,000... yes 3,000. If you somehow haven't seen their story already it would mean so much to them that you check it out. 

I thought long and hard about what I would need for the journey ahead. After a little bit I categorized it to a plan of offense. Chara had the knife, and if this was going to be my last time going there was no reason to take any kind of survival gear or anything like that. Now all I needed was a weapon. I went around town hoping to see if I could find anything better to fight with than a knife. Chara was obviously more skilled than I was at hand-to-hand combat, so I could really use something with a longer range right about now. I went to Sans' house to see if I could get maybe like a Gaster Blaster to befriend me and follow my orders... I was desperate at this point. I NEEDED this to end everything. As I attempted towards the door, Sans stopped me. It was to be expected, I did practically break in after all. No one invited me or let me in, so I could have passed as a thief with nothing more than a black hoodie. Sans stared at me with an expression that showed how much me was ready to kill me. If I did end up being a thief... let's just say you could see his "little friends" getting ready to play behind him. "What are you doing in my house? How did you even get in here?" While the  door may have been unlocked the whole time, not the best thing to say right now. I had two choices, tell him I needed a weapon or tell him I was a thief in disguise and end it off in a "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" as I bolt out the door. Neither option sounded very appealing. We stood there in silence for several moments, and the whole time I heard a voice in my head telling me to exit stage left... So I did. I jerked around Sans and ran as fast as could down the street, turning corners until there was no way he could have followed me. As much as a decent weapon would be nice, it would be much better if Sans didn't kill me before I even got there. I walked back to Toriel's house up until the tree, then took a few more turns until I found the toy knife hidden away. After I picked up the weapon I sat down next to a bush, and focused as hard as I could until I was able to enter the other timeline once again.

"Round Three!"

(A/N): Really sorry this chapter had to be so short. I'm really struggling to stretch my idea to 15 chapters right now. I have the rest of this book and even the sequel planned out and for once im DETERMINED not to change the story. I really think the story might have to end next chapter. It's close to impossible to even stretch it to chapter 14 without making chapter 13 super boring. This chapter was boring enough... for now. Ill tell you now this will tie in later on. MUCH later on.