Lying Is The Most Fun

(A/N): So we hit 50 views now. It's a very, very small accomplishment but I still like it. I wrote this whole chapter earlier and then when i came back it was gone... so if this chapter is short now im sorry but i cant remember exactly what i wrote and im kinda annoyed. I won't take any more of your time, now go... you don't wanna keep Chara waiting.

"Someone keeps appearing in my dreams saying their name is Chara. They told me that I created them. They said that I killed everyone before."

"Is that it?"

"I think so." I began to think their was more to this than what I knew. "Why?" "Stay away from them." Sans was beginning to scare me. "Why?" That was a stupid question, they were pretty much the bane of my existence right now. I thought about whether I should tell Sans my plan, but instead I decided to see how things went for now. "I know what you did, and I think it's best you know it wasn't you."

'huh?'

"Excuse me?"

"I know you killed everyone already, and I think it's best you know that it wasn't you that killed everyone. It could relieve stress, help you think of a better way to deal with this." I was getting more and more confused. "How wasn't it me if I remember everything clearly?" A backstory was necessary right now. I've already asked so many questions, but all I really want to know is how to make it go away. "You and Chara used to be "friends", but one day you got bored, and they started their plan on you there. They tricked you into killing everyone, they said it would be fun. They made you think it would be safe, like after everything would just... reset and go back to normal. You're a good kid (Y/N), just one with the wrong influence. After you killed everyone- well that's not important right now." 

"O...k, and what exactly do you mean by "a better way?"" Sans was questionable right now, because he seemed to know everything already.  "I know you want to kill Chara already, and I also know that it's not a good option." "How did you know that? How did you know Chara came to me in the first place?" That's not important right now, what's important is that you know what to do. You need to know the DO'S and the DO NOT'S. DO remember this conversation, it could help you. DO think of a better way to resolve this. DO NOT do anything stupid in this timeline. DO NOT kill Chara... yet. And most importantly DO NOT lose hope, it will keep you determined. Got it?"

'Yet? Timeline?'

"Got it, just one more question. How did you know everything already?" I started to get pushy, I was getting desperate for answers. "I know everything because it's already happened. It's how you remember killing everyone. Remember the reset button from the first day we met? Well that wasn't actually the first day we met, and that reset button, it leads to something we call a different timeline. It's like a galaxy, but certain people are allowed to remember that you reset, including yourself. I'm one of the certain few, and I remember everything, including why you reset." Now I was interested, we were getting somewhere. "And why is that?" He took a deep breathe, as if the thought pained him. "Each death in the previous timeline had given Chara strength, and when everyone was dead, they felt strong enough to reveal their maniacal plan to you. After that you two went into a battle to the death, except after Chara had drained you of your energy, instead of killing you they tricked you again. You were an idiot then... so gullible."

"Hey!"

"After hearing all this you can't exactly say that i'm wrong." He was right, I couldn't. "They lied to you again, they promised you happiness. They said you could live in peace and do everything you desired, and that all you needed to do was create a joint soul with them. Again, gullible idiot. You agreed, and from then on you were only with us in spirit. Chara had completely taken over your body, and all you could do was watch from the inside like it was a front row seat to a horror film. From there they went on t-"

"GAHHH!"

"(Y/N), are you ok?"

"I wanted to reassure Sans, but I just couldn't. Mostly because it wasn't true, and because I was screaming in terror. It had happened again, memories rushed back to me. This time was different though, worse, I was having a flashback. This was more than a front row seat, I was the movie.