Slumber

(A/N): So I found out something a few days ago, I cant upload pictures anymore... I tried for last chapter and it kept giving me excuses like "must end with .jpg .jpeg" etc. Idk why and i want pictures so if you know why please tell me. I tried every possible thing, and nothing but more excuses. Anywho, from here on out everything is fresh, so new chapters won't be posted as often. 

The night went on as usual. Goat Mom returned from work while you lay in your room, ponder his last few words.

"Ill find you"

You wondered how, or where, or even why. You just attempted to kill him and his only family, but yet he still wants to see you again. As much as you wanted to ponder longer, you felt yourself falling asleep very fast. As you start to drift off, something strange happened.

"Hi."

You heard a strange voice. It sounded distant and distorted,  but yet oddly familiar. 

"Who are you?"

"I'm a kid, just like you."

"If your a kid just like me, then how are you in my dreams?"

"If your gonna ask so many questions, then lets cut to the chase. My names Chara, and I want to be your friend."

"From what I remember, friends don't appear in other peoples dreams before they do in person."

"From what I know, you don't remember anything."

'Who was this person'

"What do you know about me?"

"More than you do apparently."

You began to get scared.

'Wake up, wake up, wake up'

"Answer me just one question, why do you seem familiar?"

He seemed hesitant.

"If you really must know, you were the one who broug-"

*Your mother broke your slumber*

"(Y/N), breakfast is ready."

'crap'

You walked downstairs, only to be greeted with a Skeleton sitting around a table with Toriel. They seemed to be telling puns and jokes the whole time. Mostly about the food that was presented to him. Sans seemed to have a lot of puns stored already.

"Cooking this food must have been a pan-cake walk for you."

The goat came back with jokes so quickly, it took you by surprise.