Chapter One - Introduction

Harry watched carefully as he walked towards the school, looking to see if there were any jocks or bullies willing to bother him this morning. 

He waited for a few seconds in front of the door, peeking inside. Seeing no one was there, he allowed himself in the school building. 

After pacing quietly for a minute or so, he reached his locker, unlocking it and getting the things he needed for the first hour. Seeing as people started arriving, he closed the locker, plugged his headphones in, and started walking towards class. 

Harry walked across some oddly uncomfortable signs. Some were saying- 'found your warmth? Tell us!' While others were saying- 'Please report any secret warmth between unwanted partners.'. Or 'Don't get confused! Help camp for the mistaking'. 

Harry truly hated those. The warmth commercials. Everybody were all about them. Girls talking about boys saying 'oh my god, I wish he was my warmth!' Or 'ew, they'll never be a warmth.'. Guys looking at girls and concentrating so hard to make something, something appeer. 

There was so much pressure all around us, young people, to find our warmths, that people forgot the actual meaning behind it. 

The warmth means you found your soulmate, your 'perfect match'. Not some shallow person who's going to bare you for the rest of their lives. 

The issue is, some people just can't find their warmth. The adults don't understand that you can only find your true warmth with patience, not with crappy commercials and slogens.

Harry entered the classroom. Empty, as always. Thought Harry. He sat down and took his notebook and a pencil out. 

After about three minutes of doodling people finally started to fill up the empty space. Harry could feel the wispers, the mumbles, the pointing fingers. He was used to it by now, though. All the 'ha, what a nerd.' And the 'fag' and the 'hey, dumbass, look who finally lookes out of their book!'.
He tried his best to ignore it and turned the volium on his headphones up.
After about two minutes the teacher walked in and Harry put his phone and headphones inside the bag. 

He felt a paper ball hitting the back of his head as the teacher turned to the board. He looked back, even though he already knew who did it.

Louis Tomlinson.

And so the first lesson started.

.
.
.
[A/N]
HELLO. I'M REALLY SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTEKES (I STILL DIDN'T DOUBLE CHECK IT SO WHO KNOWS) IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE TELL ME :)
LEAVE A COMMENT OR VOTE IF YOU WANT TO
*LARRIES MY WAY OUT*