MEET HER

New Delhi, Aves office- NEW DELHI branch.
Aditi's POV(Aditi's pic)

"Congratulations Miss Aditi Singh, you have been appointed
the post of CEO of a renowned architecture and planner company , Aves Hills, Chicago branch and I hope you keep up your excellent work as you did while working on the 'Oberoi contract' and 'Haveli restoration programme , Jaipur'.

We hope we are clear?"said the boards pannel comprising of MR.J.K.Dsouza, really good man and a kind of god father of my career , MRS.Nina Panam , a very vibrant lady with lots of positive energy and a little aged , MR.Abhay Parekh, I don't know much about him , and MR.Khan, a very strict boss but good to his favorite employees.

I have worked under three of them and they have seen my good work...

I really thank my GOD and my friends.

            I even want to thank my parents who always said that I was a looser and a girl who is 'good for nothing'.

Well do you think I really care about those pieces of complete BULL SHIT people?

Ofcorse no no no.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang...

I have my favorite singer's song Photograph set as my ring tone for my best friend Shanaya Kapoor. I also have another bestie but unlike Shanaya she is not my soul sister.
Yes you read it right....... Shanaya is my beeeeest friend+soul sister.
Well I immediately received her call.

Though we work in the same office... our branches are different. She is an interior designer and all our bosses infant the whole company knows that when we work together or assist any team and guess what we create a blast... the work ends up amazingly good. ------credits to our unbreakable friendship.

"Hey Shanaya , what's up?" I asked in a very energetic tone. She replied more excitedly " excellent yaar...and..."before she could say anything I interrupted " you know babes, I have an amazing news to share..." " even I have one, but first you , cause u seem really excited" she replied. "YA I know, but u can share first. No problem..." I said in a really compromising way so she began. " Addu you know what .... I have been appointed as the senior interior designer in Aves , Chicago branch....I'll join from next month..." now my happiness multiplied because even I was going to Chicago.... yaaaay!
I happily replied " amazing babes ...first of all congrats and secondly I have been appointed as the CEO of Aves Chicago branch....................." silencefor 2 minutes. " Shanu? Are u there?
Hello?" She replied with a scream " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Addu I am sooooooooo excited ......
Par Addu maa (mom) ko kya bolenge?" (What are we going to tell our mothers?) SHIT I didn't think about this . I replied really tensed " Sahi mien yaar...Chicago! Kabhi nahi jaane degi..." (Right she'll never let us go to Chicago).

____________________________________

I hope you liked today's update.

Keep commenting and voting and please avoid my grammatical and spelling error .
This is my first story so co operate..
              Thank u
                Love-
                  Aditi...