A NEW PLACE

Warning: This chapter contains 18+ content. Read at your own risk.

I opened my eyes....

Where was I?

I stared at the beautiful ceiling. It didn't seem to look like a hospital. It was a very comfortable place. I felt I was lying on an extremely comfortable surface. It was very fluffy with cushions surrounding me. 

Though I am yet not fully conscious but I feel safe here.

I tried to remember the past incidents and recalled that I was in flight and was hungry from 2 days and Sid didn't let me sleep and then......yeah! before I passed out and a strong securing arms pulled me in it's embrace.

Who was it?

What? No...I mean Sid?

Yes duffer. He brought you here.

This means he really wants to kill me. I don't feel safe anymore. I wanna run away.

I tried to get up but...

Oh freak!  what the hell is this ?

I saw two needles leading to tubes piercing through my soft skin. Eureka! It was SALINE!

Perfect...now this person will not give me food but keep me salines and then kill me with pain.

I tried to sit but to my self pity....why the hell will my body allow me to get up?

"Aah...Mumma..." I was having severe body pain.

God I don't want to die like this!
I mean this is ridiculous. You have planned this for my well planned life?

Is it even well planned?

I really wanted to cry out loud but my voice was also not coming out properly. Even my voice ditched me today.

Crap!

Just when I was struggling with my saline tubes and my body to get up someone just came in a fraction of seconds and clutched my waist tight securing it in his strong arms....

"Don't move...you need rest" he said in his signature deep husky voice. Now this is familiar. Ofcorse it is Sid's voice. He whispered in my ears which made me shiver. This time he wasn't angry. He showed so much of care only from this single sentence of order!

I felt overwhelmed but soon this feeling disappeared as I started remembering Sid's harsh words and more or less he was responsible for my condition.

"You don't need to..." I couldn't finish when he placed his fingers in my lips and shushed me and suddenly hugged me. It was a tight hug and was full of sincerity and care.

My heart skipped a beat with his mere hug and it started beating at double the speed.

I also hugged him but with lesser force than he was applying on me.

It was a very long hug. I didn't want to break this hug.

I felt safe and secure. A ray of hope took birth in my heart.

But it didn't last long. He broke the hug and said "I am sorry..." I felt happy that he was sorry for what he did to me since past 2 days but then he said "for hugging you" I was taken aback.

I knew this would come soon.
I didn't know how to react. SHIT!

Was it necessary to hug him?
Why the hell did I respond to his hug...

Now what?
He is sorry for hugging me...he is regretting for hugging his wife!

Oh! Sorry...except in front of the whole damn world , I am not his wife....