THE FIRST NIGHT...

So well readers........I AM BACK!!!

Tomatoes and eggs accepted mentally....I know you people might have just wanted to whack me for being so late...but believe me as much as I have missed you all and  this novel....it's beyond description in words....

I know my lovely readers are really supportive and please please please vote na.......I really need the encouragement....believe me I will start giving you all longer and punctual updates.....

So for that...you can do atleast this much....I guess....;-)

Now for the warning....
My dear under 18 readers....please care to miss Rahul and shanaya's part in this chapter....you can continue with where there is Sid and Aditi's POV....

This is not exactly mature but it's bold enough for I guess some of my readers........

Please do read at your own risk but it is not an 18+ content...

____________________________________

Aditi's POV

I was continuously eyeing Sid but he was least interested in me...either he was busy in his phone texting I don't know who or stay awkwardly silent.....

I don't know what the hell is going on in his mind but....why is he so grumpy...maybe he is nervous for our first night....

Yeah...I know first night with him....

Flashback

As I was getting ready  to leave....I don't know from where my mom dragged me...

"Mom...you scared the SHIT out of me....what happened??? I asked a bit annoyed.

"Beta...woh...ummm...Aaj ..umm"
My mother was stammering??? Surprise....a real surprise!

"Mom say it"

"Ummm ....beta it's your first night na so how.....I mean do you know what you have to....." my Mom said....

Like seriously she still thinks that I am her little innocent girl who doesn't know what to do on the first night.....I started laughing like insane....

"Mom chill I know....don't worry"
I assured her...actually my mom was looking more nervous than me....why the fucking hell was she nervous?

Return to present.....

Anyways chuck it....why should I care but yeah I grew emotional because no matter what I loved my family and above all my  Delhi house and my office...

I left Delhi as an unmarried , happy , cheerful girl .....but now...I returned to Delhi as a married woman....

I am just 23 and it means just 23 years of Mom dad and bhai.....

Rest of my life with my husband who according to my mom now owns me.....I mean really..?????........

Am I some supermarket product who will be manufactured at mom dad's place and kept as a product until some stranger's parents come and buy me for their loving son.....

Though I never agreed with mom but she is my mom ....I can't hurt her.....

I will give myself to Siddharth completely but only if he really accepts me because I love this stranger....

Not because of his super sexy and hot looks and his multi billionare status but because I have seen a spark in his eyes for me....maybe I wasn't hallucinating.