THE TALK...

Hey readers ....I have to make a correction...
I had planned Fawad Khan to play the role of Karan who had to be an important character in shaadi but unfortunately I couldn't settle his character. So now I would introduce Nishant as Fawad Khan. Hope you don't mind♥
__________________________________

He then placed a soft kiss on my forehead and wrapped his strong arms around my waist and slept snuggling into my hair.

Soon I felt comforted and relaxed in his strong secure arms and so I slept...holding him tight...

The next day came so early....
Oh happy realisation, I had slept late.
It was 8:30 in the morning.
I found Sid still nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

I ran my fingers through his soft shiny black hair. I shifted a bit to move out of the bed and I was successful in doing so without disturbing his sleep. He looked so sexy in his messy hair and morning face...

I yawned and stretched my arms and moved to the washroom. I brushed my teeth and came out seeing Sid still stirring in sleep.

He looked really cute.
Ho gaya Aditi...now stop it...
You still don't know whether he is trying to be sweet to take revenge or he has really realised his mistake. Will you just concentrate on what Nishant said?

Flashback.
At the cafe

"I've found your mommy Aditi. She is in London. I met her there." Nishant said

Hearing this my heart did a huge summer salt. I was elated hearing these words  'found your mommy' .
I missed her sooo much. My happiness knew no bounds.

"Really?" I asked still not believing my ears.
He nodded.
"Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Nishant...but where and how did you find her?" I asked.

"You know when you left Perth I felt all alone. I really missed you, Aarav and aunty a lot. Our funny talks, hangouts and the beautiful memories we had. The only aim in my life was to return your lost happiness and that is your mommy. It was for two months that we stayed in touch with each other but then our talks grew less and finally our caller ID's stopped showing each other's names. I thought you forgot me but I remembered everything. I had moved to Berlin, Germany where my parents started their new business. I kept in constant touch with you through stalking you on facebook. Sorry for that but your face was enough to remind me that I had to find your mom." He became silent for a moment.

"Then?" I said indicating him to continue.

"Then we grew up and I kept on hunting for your mother and my hunt got completed once I was in London for some business summit. There I saw Aves Hills as one of the delegate companies. I remembered seeing your fb status as  'working in Aves Hills'
So I started searching for you. Maybe you would be here from India! But then I found Shanaya in the summit. I didn't know her but I recognized her instantly due to your fb pics. It was night time and the ceremony started. Many Thankyou speeches were giving and then entered the unexpected person. The chairperson, founder and the owner of Aves Hills. It was aunty and I recognized her instantly. My heart did a mini-summer salt.
She gave an awesome speech and all the time I kept on thinking  'why did London not strike my mind earlier?' And then I kept on pondering that his come  'you achieved the position of CEO in Aves Hills in just 2 years...' and then the lamp in my had ignited.
This meant that aunty never really left you. She always kept an eye on what you did. I rushed to her after the summit but she was too busy giving her interview. Then she left. The next day I traces her house which was no less than a palace. I reached in...talked to her and I couldn' t believe that aunty hadn't changed a bit after so much of success. Her house was filled with your pics and I talked to her. She missed you Aditi....she really did miss  you. She never wanted you to be alone but it was true. Circumstances weren't favorable then. She said that she always wanted you to lead her company and you became an architect and fulfilled her dreams. She helped you everytime. She was always there with you though she wasn't in front of you."

"And my dad? Who cheated on her? What did she say about him?" I asked.

I didn't want to ask about this topic but she herself said that she forgave your dad and she still loves him though he cheated on her. He was the only man in her life and..." he couldn't continue

"And she didn't move on" I completed.

He nodded and continued "and she wants you to forgive dad and move on..." he said.

And that was enough. I could never forget a man who took away my childhood, my innocence, my mom and so I bursted out crying. He starTed consoling me but I was in a state of shock.
His can I forget my his betrayal to my mother?
It took away my mother's kids away from her...

No I will never forgive him.

Flashback ends...

"You woke up?" His sexy sleepy voice echoed in my ears.
"Yeah..."I replied.
I need to tell him about my past...
Should I or should I not...

I was confused.
"What happened?" He asked a bit concerned.
"Nothing" I shrugged.
He woke up and went to the washroom without saying anything. I was least interested in him right now. I was just longing to see my mother. Hop into her warm embrace and lie on her lap.

I  was in the walk-in wardrobe still deciding whether to tell Sid about it or not when the washroom door unbolted and Sid entered.

Oh my god...
He had just stepped out of he washroom and his fluffy white towel was wrapped around his waist. My eyes roamed over his well toned body and muscles. My throat went dry and my palms went cold.
A few water droplets strode down his neck through his six-pack abs towards the lower abdominal area where he had his luring V lines...and it disappeared further down and smudged into the towel.

"Like what you see?" He asked.
I was brought back to reality and I realised....
Shit!
I was checking him out...

Now till what extent my temptness for him go?
It's too much...
Stop making me mad behind you Sid.

I strode towards the washroom in the fastest possible speed.
I took a nice hot shower to ease my tensed up senses.
I felt good after that...
Just when I was about to come out of the shower, I realised I left my clothes out in a hurry...

Now what to do?
I wrapped a white fluffy towel around me which reached just my mid-thigh. I held it secure on my chest and peeped through the door.
No one was there...

Yay ...
I came out and....

"You look sexy in this mini towel" his deep attractively husky voice echoed in my ears while his well toned chest brushed my back....

____________________________________

So readers...an early update once again...

How was it?
What about Sid?
Surprised to know about Aditi's mom?
What do you think about Nishant...

And the most important part...
What is going to happen between Sid and Aditi now?
Any guesses?

Waiting for your comments and votes ...
Love
   Aditi.