HAPPY SHOPPING DAY

The above pic is of a real Cinderella shoes from Jimmy Choo which Aditi will buy today.....

Recap: Aditi and Shanaya came down wearing hot dresses which made Sid and Rahul wow at their ladies...

Sid gives Aditi orchids... his favorite flowers.

____________________________________

Forgot to tell you.... 1 week has already passed.... they are becoming friends and Veronica is far away from the scene...

Aditi blushed while taking flowers and Sid unknowingly gave it to her.

Yes he was getting attracted towards aditi.

Siddharth's POV.

What the hell is happening to you Sid...

But jo bhi ho raha hai it really feels good...

I think since last one week my eyes have met one of the most beautiful person on this earth.
She looks like a princess man...
She is beautiful...

I never felt this for anyone... I didn't even want to marry her but now...

Who cares about me...... even if I want or not I have to marry her....

And Veronica???

SHIT...

He was brought back to reality by his brother....

" chale ???? Getting late bro.. girls are waiting. Aur haa tu Aditi ko Lekar jaa ra hai aur main Shanaya ko..." said Rahul.

Rahul and Shanaya drove to the Sabyasachi store to order their bridal lehenga and sherwani... (actually it was like they thought this is the toughest task so they did it first)

They ordered a golden lehenga and golden sherwani for the big day and many more lehengas and sherwanis for various functions.

Sabyasachi store, New Delhi
Shanaya trying one of the lehengas...

She gets stuck with the blouse and need help to come out of it...

She calls out " hey sabrina ....are you there ? I need help..."

No response..

She was about to call out again but suddenly she felt rough palms over her waist that moved up towards the hook of her blouse. Shanaya's breath turned uneven because for the first time she had sensed someone else caressing her skin...

She knew it was Rahul.

It sent shivers down her spine...

Then after 1 minute ... Rahul said " done.... and I'm sorry for this... there was no one around so I just came for your help an......" before he could say something ...
While still turning back, Shanaya said " it's ok.... I don't mind... after all we are friends I
Suppose..."

Rahul almost jumped in joy knowing she didn't feel bad and moved out and did a victory dance....

(Nice na! Don't worry scenes will get bolder with time.... an early alert for readers who don't like all this....)

Shanaya came out and they resumed their shopping...

Multi fashion boutique....
Brands like Zara, Gucci, Prada, Wink London , Jimmy Choo , Channel , Muse and many many more.....

Siddharth was thinking where the hell is he stuck with these girly things... But little did he know that he was not stuck but was going to get the best shopping ride with this all rounder girl......