DISASTER

Shanaya's POV

Just then we heard a voice.

"I think god has given you a bloody mouth and a stupid brain to think Aditi" here he goes! It is Sid and what the hell did he say right now?

"Co'mon Aditi speak for yourself,
Wait .....what will she say? I'll tell you all. We are not in love...nor we share my room...and why does Aditi need my love...she herself has so many men in her life to love her." Sid said. "Right Aditi?" He turned towards Aditi and questioned.

I could clearly see the 'hurt version' of Aditi.

I am telling you..I have never ever seen Aditi like this...but what is Sid saying...so many mens to love her?....Aditi doesn't need his love?...why? What's wrong...I need to find out.

"What do you mean Sid?" Asked Rahul.

"Oh! Hi bro...finally you are back" said Sid trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the topic Siddharth" I snapped.

"Oh yeah ! Shanaya! Nice to have you both back...well nice way to gain attention..." said Sid.

"Sid what are you saying..."I asked not giving attention to what he was saying.

"I am telling you the reality of Aditi...your 'bes friend'..." said Sid...

Reality? What reality?
Is Aditi cheating on Siddharth? No...what are you thinking shanaya...you know Aditi...she is not like that!

By now Aditi was crying like anything.

"Sid stop it" finally! Aditi said.

"Why? Don't you want your truth to be out? Tell me?" Asked Sid to Aditi.

Aditi tried to control her tears and started...actually...she was in full mood today... I bet that...she has lost her cool!

She begun with a very high pitched voice...actually she was shouting...

"What do you want to hear ha? What?" She asked Sid.

"Don't worry...I'll clear all your confusion today...Mr.Malhotra" she said with her tone a bit relaxed.

But only for this line...

We were all in living room mad Rahul and I were watching the whole thing like we never existed at this place...Aditi was speaking...sorry shouting and Sid was standing shocked...

"You call me a slut right? Yes I am a slut...if loving your own husband like a mad person is being slut then yes I am a slut!"

I could clearly see Sid's baffled face.

"What else? Okay...I understand that if you were pure and you call me slut then you really might have felt defeated...cheated... but you know what? You are a lier...you have a girlfriend named Veronica and you call me a cheater? You made me feel unwanted and discarded and you say that I am a cheater? K loved you Sid...I loved you..." and my sister broke down...I had tears in my eyes but Rahul? Why was he shocked? Like in sence of hearing about Aditi as slut and that too Sid calling her that!

"Oh just stop this bull shit! Yup love me? I don't think so!" Said Sid and for the first time he had tears in his eyes too...

"If I wouldn't have loved you...I wouldn't have kept on bearing the pain you gave me...the emotional pain from which I am going through since past 180 days...that is 6 months...and you call it bull shit you heartless man?"
Said Aditi in high pitched voice and still crying...

I can clearly feel her pain.
Both of them were crying...and that too very badly...

"Stop that Crap Aditi...I know very well why you're still with me. You are only behind my money and my name..." said Sid getting close to her.