THE GRAND WEDDING

So my lovely readers....

Yes yes...I know you all missed me ....actually you missed me or not...I don't know but....I missed you all a lot...

I was dieing to update...but what to do....my EXAMS....

I really wanted to update this wedding earlier....but I had to study...so to compensate...I will give long update...

So Aaj ke update mein.....you'll read....the following...
1. Wedding preparation...and aditi and shanaya's flashback...
2. Aditi and shanaya's talk with their mothers...
3. Sid's hatred towards Aditi.
4. Shaadi...
5. Sid's changed behaviour towards Aditi in mandap.
6. Bas....aur kitna ek hi update mein???? Next update ke liye bhi kuchh chhod do bhai.....★★★★★★★★★★★★

____________________________________

Rajvilas palace
7:30 AM
Aditi's room

Aditi's POV

I woke up at 6:30 and was recollecting the moments spent by me with my family. I was going to miss them all. Mumma's lectures on arranged marriages, her scolding when shanaya , me and Prakriti partied hard and returned late night and fooling her with excuses like...'we work so hard ma...' , ' we were designing for our upcoming projects and praks was auditioning for LAKME FASHION WEEK and we were babysitting aaisha....' and what not.....

I'll miss Prakriti.....I'll miss my office....but not much because I will be working in the same office....bas it will be that we will be in Illinois(it's the country and Chicago is its capital).

But l know that I love you Sid and I will leave everything for you.

Suddenly Mumma knocked and got in....

Mummy : good morning shona....kaisi hai???? I hope I didn't disturb your sleep...

Aditi: nahi maa ....I wasn't sleeping...bas ....

Mummy : bas kya....must be thinking ...everything is gonna change....your surname...and you...isn't it shona???

I just nodded in yes and mummy continued...

Mummy : Now you are getting married betu .....your house and surname will change and you will now belong to Siddharth. After us he has a right on you....his wishes are your commands....I know vo thoda introvert hai...feelings chupata hai......par he cares for you...I have seen it ....in his eyes...and he will love you. But promise me one thing that you'll always be like his shadow...a shadow always there even in the dark ...kyonki shadows dark mein bhi saath chhod dete hain but you have to be with him. There will be trust issues ....you will want to leave him ...he will doubt on you but remember ....these are small tests to make your bond stronger....
Don't ever leave him...

While my Mumma was saying these things I was carefully listening to her .... I know that she can never be wrong ....though it was a forceful marriage....but I feel jo bhi ho raha hai sahi ho raha hai....