MEHENDI

Hey guys ... sorry for not updating yesterday...... not my fault.... my board exams are coming nearer..........:-(

But I LOVE you all ......really.......that's why I'm updating .......but readers please vote.....

I get encouraged when you all vote....

Ok Ab mudde ki baat....
I am now going to show the shaadi rasams in my today's and upcoming 4-5 updates...

Attires of Aditi(left) and Shanaya(right) for mehendi...
And....

And....

And.....

A major twist is waiting for you all in my upcoming main shaadi update..... so stay tuned....

Today I'll show mehendi.

First mehendi in the morning( this update) and sangeet in the evening.( next update).

____________________________________

Oberoi hotel and palace.
Morning

Aditi's POV

A knock on my door disturbed my peaceful sleep.
I was wondering who the hell took the pain to knock at my door and yell at 5 o' clock in the morning just to say something silly!

"Aditi beta open the door....right now.... " my mother yelled.

Like really at 5 in the morning... ok ok ...5: 30 in the morning why the hell she wants me to open the door???

" beta Aaj tumhaari mehendi ki rasam hai..." my mother said this in kinda loud but sweetly.

Oh crap...... it's my mehendi today and I am still sleeping....

No no no.... Arre Aditi .... tum kitni badi gadhi (donkey) ho????

Bhul gayi tum yaha chhutti manane nahi aayi ho... you have come here for your own dream wedding.....IDIOT!!!

" Yes mom coming...." I rushed out of my bed and grabbed my shrug because it was quite cold in the morning.( don't forget it's December and we are in Rajasthan).

I opened the door and my mother and my mami stood there with my cousin sister with a smiling face and then I noticed a big thali ( plate) made up of real silver with some jewellery and a light blue colour lehenga...

I could easily make out from their faces that this lehenga is for me but apart from that they were here for some bull shit talk.

Aditi Singh..... run for your life ....if you can...

But I knew I have to listen to their SHIT...

" hey mom good morning... morning mami, morning aliya di..." I said thinking 'please go away'

" beta yeh lehenga tumhaare liye... Neeta Lulla's latest collection se... meri taraf se... I hope you like it ..... aur haa pasand aaye to please mehendi mien pehen lena....." my mami said this with a very humble and pleading way.... I just love her for this ...

" Arre mami ... di ... mummy.. andar to aaiye... and mami( while they were coming in and I was following them ) aapne Asia Kaise soch liya ki aapne mere liye kuchh select kiya and I won't like it..... I love this colour and I'll surely wear it...♥♥♥

She was really happy and I must say I love all Neeta lulla collections and the colour was really cool....I like pastel colours.

"Thank you mami" I said while side hugging her.

"Your welcome beta" she replied hugging me.

Just then my elder cousin Aliya said... " Addu mummy ( her mom) tumhaare liye yeh jewellers bheji hain.... it's especially designed for your mehendi ceremony by Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri(TBZ) and I think all your wedding jwellery are being designed by TBZ! Right? " I was actually happy because I love TBZ jwelleries and wearing them in my own wedding is like........BEAUTIFUL!