A DAY TO CHILL

As I promised....this chapter dedicated to the winner.....

ok...so Shanaya is the winner of the last question and congratulations Shanaya....

you made the right guess.

So guys this is high time I show something passionate......don't you think so?????

So today ....my chhotu readers and readers who don't like mature content.......please don't read...and I don't want to mention any age...so anyone can read it but....................as I said.....AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

____________________________________

Oberoi Rajvilas Palace, Rajasthan.
Sid's POV

I was sitting near the pool side when I saw Aditi coming towards me....

Omg......what does she want now?

shit ...I think she is coming to me talk about yesterday.

o no......did she feel bad that I touched her????

maybe or maybe not!

" Hey Sid..." Aditi said with a smile.

I shut my laptop and said " hey hi!" with a smile. Wait a minute.... did I just say that I smiled.....SHIT...but why???

oh God..... I start loosing my senses when I see her. What the heck am I upto???

the place where I was sitting

"Sid can we talk???" she asked soo politely... her sweet voice...
I love her voice.

"Ya sure... come sit" I offered her the resting chair next to me.

 come sit" I offered her the resting chair next to me

Aditi's attire.

"Sid ....do you think we are doing justice to our relationship? Is it correct to get married? .......I mean we hardly know each other. No offense but Sid it's still not so late....if you want to say something....you can...." Aditi said in a really understanding way as if she knew about my relations with Veronica.

I don't want anyone else in my life. She is not dominating ....like Veronica...neither she controls me...she gives really good advices and above all trusts me.....