Chapter 4 - The Favor

Max

On my eighteenth birthday, my parents threw me a party. All of my friends were there, my sometimes girlfriend, Katie, was there. They even bought me my own car. It was a used black Honda Civic, but it was mine.

I loved the celebration, and spending time with all of my close friends and family, but I didn't have what I really wanted. Katie walked over to me, and said, "We could ditch this party for awhile and go christen your new car."

"You know I'd love to, Kate, but I have to be around for my guests. My mom put a lot into this shindig, and I can't disappoint her by running off to get some, if you know what I mean," I said, trying my best to sound sincere.

I appreciated the sentiment, I really did, but I had other ideas. I was still a virgin, kind of by choice. I played it off with the guys like the opportunity never came up, but Katie was always looking for ways to deflower me. I always found a way to get out of it, but I'm sure by this time she might be suspecting that I was gay.

I certainly wasn't gay, not by a long shot. I just had a particular fantasy in mind that involved a certain older woman taking my virginity. I was pretty sure she wasn't going to rise to the occasion, but I had to give it a try.

By the time I was eighteen, she lived in the city. She and her friend, Bria, were roommates. We were Facebook friends, but neither of us really took to posting our life stories for everyone to see. I knew she had just started dating some guy named Dane, according to her status, but my intel ended there.

I didn't dare ask Joey about her. He rarely talked about her around me, and I took that as a sign that he didn't want me involved in any aspect of his sister's life. I couldn't help it. I knew we'd never be together, but I needed her for this. I was scared of sex, and she was the only woman I knew that could help me. I just hoped she'd agree.

That night, after my party was over, I went to bed thinking of the best way to carry out my plan. I just really hoped Rhia didn't think I was crazy once I asked for her help. She gave me my first kiss when I was ten, and that was pretty crazy. I had a slight bit of hope that she might agree to this.

I began to put my plan into action about a month ago. I messaged Rhia on Facebook to see if I would be able to stay with her for the weekend. She lived right near a college that I was slightly interested in, and my mom had been begging me to visit a few. It was February of my senior year. Most kids my age had already decided where they were going to school. I really planned on going to community college, but my mom had high hopes for me. If I could use them to help with my plan, why not? Rhia had said that she was fine with me visiting, and that she would even show me around some. I didn't ask, but I hope she meant without Dane.

I pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex, and sat in my car for awhile. I had played out so many different scenarios in my mind, that they all blurred together once I was actually there. I didn't know what to do. It all depended on if Bria was there, or if Dane was there, or what kind of mood she was in. I didn't really know how to do this. It had all seemed like such a good idea when I was planning this, but now I felt like turning around and going back home.

I couldn't just blurt out, "Hey, Rhia, will you have sex with me?" could I? She would tell me to go home, slam the door, and call my mom and have me institutionalized. Should I explain everything to her? That I remembered the last time I saw her, at the Fourth of July picnic, and how she let me hold her hand? How I thought about that every night before I went to sleep and every morning when I woke up? She would think I was nuts. I was starting to feel like I should just back out now.

As I was about to put my key back in the ignition, my phone buzzed. I looked at it, it was a text from Rhia. "Are you almost here?' it said. Oh man, I thought. She was waiting for me. I replied with, "Almost," and took a last look in my rearview mirror to make sure I looked presentable. My black hair was a little messy, so I smoothed it down the best I could. My blue eyes looked worried, but there was nothing I could do about that. I was wearing a black Killers shirt and jeans. Based on the reactions of the girls from school, I looked good in this outfit. I was just afraid that when Rhia saw me, she'd just see a little high school senior, getting ready to go off to college to play adult for awhile. It was hard to think that she'd take me seriously if I asked her to take my virginity.