Chapter 14 - Prelude to the Truth

Okay, guys. I know this chapter is short, and I know you probably want more Rhia and Max. Please be patient with me. I hope to write a nice, long chapter this weekend. I thought giving you this in the meantime was better than nothing. Hopefully, you will enjoy it anyway.

***********************************************************************************************************

Dane

We were sitting there in the room, playing Never Have I Ever, when I realized how stupid I've been. I saw how Max looked at Rhia, like she was the only person that existed. Worse yet, I saw that she looked at him the exact same way.

It hurt me, but I had to be honest, I didn't really deserve that kind of love from Rhia anyway. I didn't feel that way about her, I never had. Sure, we were a good fit socially, and we were okay in the bedroom, but we had never had that spark. I had kissed Rhia passionately that morning out of the blue, trying to see if I felt any chemistry, but there was nothing there anymore.

I have to admit, getting a piece of Cassie had opened my eyes. I didn't have any type of feelings for her emotionally, but physically, she got my blood boiling. I'd had to actually will myself not to lose it when we'd been together. I wondered if Max and Rhia had ever screwed each other. I doubted it, they both seemed like such goody-goodies. They deserved each other, but I'd be surprised if either of them would ever admit their feelings to the other one.

I wasn't worried about that at that particular moment. I was thinking about our bout on the playground. Ahh. Cassie had been amazing. She was so young and perky. Sexually, she knew so much more than Rhia. I often wondered if I was Rhia's first and she had made up the other guy. I could never tell for sure.

After Rhee and Bria went into the kitchen, everyone else started to head off to their respective bedrooms. I saw Cassie get up and ask Max if he was coming, but he said he'd be a couple minutes. I figured he was probably waiting around to talk to Rhia. Seemed like he was doing that a lot these days. Cassie sighed and walked into the hallway. I thought I should probably head to bed as well. All those shots had me feeling a little too good. I heard Cassie in the bathroom, so I laid on the bed and waited for her to finish. I heard her exit, then went in to brush my teeth and throw some cold water on my face. I also had to 'break the seal.'

I went in wearing my boxers and locked both doors. The lock on Max and Cassie's side was tricky, but I was pretty sure I managed to lock it. I peed and brushed my teeth. I was splashing cold water on my face, when the door on Max and Cassie's side flew open. There, in the doorway, was Cassie, wearing only a black, see-through negligee. Her eyes looked wild, and she came at me like a rabbit on coke. Before I knew what was happening, she had my boxers off and her legs wrapped around my waist. My little buddy knew exactly what had happened, though, because he was just waiting for me to put him into her 'special place.' I didn't let him down.

I wasn't even thinking about getting caught. She didn't have a condom, and neither did I. Rhia usually took care of all of that for me. I hardly cared, though, as I went in and out of her, over and over again, until she screamed in ecstasy. Her scream caused me to lose concentration, and I let loose inside of her. I moaned from the sensation.

We were both panting heavily when it was over. We heard someone coming, and she shut the door. She turned off the main light, leaving only the night light on. "You poor thing," she said quietly, "you've never had shower sex. Well, you're going to have it tonight." She stripped off her negligee and turned on the water in the shower. She shoved me against the wall, and kissed me hungrily. I turned us around so that her back was against the wall. We started making out. She guided me inside of her, then wrapped her legs around me again. I hiked her up higher on the wall for more leverage, then got to work. I had her moaning in no time. "Ouch," she said, as she hit her head off of the shower head a few seconds later.