Chapter 16 - Bliss

I know you've been waiting for awhile now. The update is finally here. I hope you enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

Max

We were at a restaurant, celebrating and waiting for Cassie and Dane to vacate. I looked around at my group of friends and felt so blessed. They had accepted Rhia and me easily, even though it was weird for some of them. All I could think about was tonight. The things I wanted to do to my Rhia. We didn't have to rush, we didn't have to hide, we could be like any other couple. I was hoping we'd be a bit more handsy than average at first, then settle down so as not to make our friends hate us.

I knew we were going to make noise tonight - it was inevitable. I would feel embarrassed tomorrow, despite the fact that every person in the house would know exactly how we were spending the night - noise or no noise. I would have loved to book a hotel room nearby, but I was low on cash. I had an electrician job lined up starting that August, but I was broke at the time. My mom had loaned me the money to get this far.

I think Bria must have read my mind, because a second later, Rhia came running over to me and told me, "Bree and Jason paid for a hotel room for us tonight. They didn't want our first time as a couple being a public event. Plus, they probably wanted to get some sleep tonight," she laughed.

I kissed her on the lips. "Thanks," I said to Bria and Jason, who were seated across the table.

"No problem, Buddy. I know Rhia would have done it for us had the situations been reversed."

I sighed. "Let's leave now and get our things," Rhia stated impatiently. Jake, who was sitting beside us, said, "Go ahead, Studly, we'll all fit in Joey's rental and my car."

They didn't have to tell me twice. Rhia and I said our goodbyes and got out of there. We drove to the house to get our things. I made Rhee run in while I stayed in the car. I didn't trust myself alone with her in the house. I wanted this to be memorable, not smutty.

She made it out in record time with one bag for the both of us. She hopped in the car, kissed me, then yelled, "Drive!" I laughed. She was really wound up.

Rhia

I was so excited. I hoped sex with Max was more amazing now than it had been before, if that was even possible. I watched as he tensed and untensed his hands on the steering wheel. He also kept looking at his crotch. Oohhh. He was ready. So was I. This was going to be intense.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. Max ran into the lobby to get the key. We really didn't trust ourselves to be too close to each other, in case we began to replay our hot and steamy weekend. Luckily, he came out quickly, waving our key cards back and forth. "Let's go," he said breathlessly.

I exited the car, and took the key cards from Max. He grabbed our bag. We were on the second floor, so we took the stairs. No elevators for us until we got a little of each other out of our systems. I was practically shaking with anticipation.

"Here goes nothing," I exclaimed as I swiped the key card. I looked Max in the face. He was red and sweating a little. Hopefully, that was more from the rushing and less from the wanting, but I wasn't completely sure.

"This time I have a sexy nightie," I said to him, half-humorously, half-provocatively.

"Oh yeah," he said huskily, approaching me and pulling me towards him. Our bodies were too close too soon. I pulled away, and his face looked pained. "Not so fast, my little Maxie," I teased. "I need to get dressed properly," I explained.