Chapter 17 - Uh Oh

Okay.  Chapter 17 is here.  I hope you enjoy it.  I'm sorry for not getting back to anyone.  I work two jobs, and it's all I can do to post sometimes.  Hopefully, I'll have a bit more down time soon.  Thanks so much for all of the comments and support.

Rhia

We filled the rest of our night with short periods of snacking on our room service items and long periods of all sorts of lovemaking. I knew I was risking a lot by letting him take me over and over again without a condom.  I hoped he didn't have anything, and I really wanted a baby. Especially a baby with Max. I loved him so much, I could hardly stand it.

I was never this sex-crazed with Dane.  So, I was pretty sure that not only were our minds in love, but our bodies were as well. I could control myself around other people, but when we were alone, I didn't want to be apart from him.

Around midnight, we had finally succumbed to our exhaustion. We fell asleep with our legs and arms in a tangle, and my head resting on his chest. I was never able to fall asleep like this with Dane. I really didn't touch him much, other than during the time we were actually having sex. I would blame it on him, but I was the one who didn't enjoy the contact. With Max, I was the complete opposite.

I woke up, still tangled in Max's appendages. I had to use the bathroom, and waiting was not an option. I carefully untangled myself from Max, trying hard not to wake him. I ran into the bathroom and peed.

I was getting ready to settle back into bed with Max, when I heard a commotion in the hallway. It sounded like a guy and a girl arguing. I should have left it alone, but I wanted to see if everything was okay. I threw on my robe and walked to the door, easing it open a crack. I could hardly believe my eyes! Cassie and Dane were in the hallway.

"Why did you have to be so loud? There were families in there, you pervert!" Cassie screamed.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have been sitting on me and sliding all around, I could have had more control over the situation!" he responded.

Ew! They had done it in the pool? Maybe in the jacuzzi? Yuck. With people around? In the morning? I continued to listen.

"I thought you'd have better control of yourself," she seethed. "I was just teasing you. I didn't mean for things to escalate. And was all that moaning really necessary?"

I laughed. She'd found out the hard way. Dane was a big moaner. He was also very easily turned on and had little restraint once excited. Max was so much better.

"You know what? I don't need a stinkin' tease like you. Once we get home, I want nothing to do with you."

That's what she got for sleeping with whomever was willing. He was my sloppy seconds. I fell forward a little at that moment, and Dane saw me.

"Oh look," he snarled, "if it isn't my girlfriend, Rhia."

"Ex-girlfriend," I corrected him.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Where's your child lover, Max? I'm sure he's in there," he said, lunging for the door.

I didn't want him waking Max up, so I stepped into the hallway, slipping the key card into the pocket of my robe.

"Of course, he's in there," I said. "We're in love, and we used last night to remind each other of that, over and over and over again," I confessed. "Actually," I added, "I'm feeling a little frisky right now. It's been almost eight hours since we've........"

I was cut off by Dane, pushing me against the wall, and saying, "Don't even say it. There's no way that....... child can satisfy you the way I did." He was scaring me. He had always had a possessive streak, but he'd never been violent. I was really hoping Cassie would talk him out of this ...... attack on me, but she was gone.