Lunch Date

Chapter 3: Lunch Date

**LUNCH** Camila's p.o.v

As I grabbed my lunch I heard someone call my name. I turned to see Lauren. I moved closer too her and patted the empty seat next to her. I sat down and in front of me three other girls. "Camila this is Dinah, Normani, and Ally." She said pointing to each and everyone of them. "Girls this is Camila." "Hi Camila" the girls say in a unison. We spend ten minutes getting to know each other and eating pizza.

D: "So I was thinking we could sleep over my house?"

A: "OK I'm coming"

N: "Me too"

L: "I can't today but maybe tomorrow night"

C: "why?"

L: "Remember we need to work on our project"

Right we have a project to work on. I nod my head. "Alright tomorrow it is." Ally and Normani agreed with Dinah. Then the girls left so they won't be late for class.

Lauren's p.o.v

When the girls left I stood up and sat in front of Camz. I was finishing my food and it was just this awkward silence. I couldn't take it anymore. "So Camz wanna come over my house to study?" she gave me a toothless smile. "Sure" I giggled. The bell rang and right before she left I said "meet me at the front of the school." She nod her head and we left to go to class.

**after school**

I head out the door to see Camila waiting for me by the entrance. "Camz" I yelled. She turned around and gave me a cheeky smile. I ran to her and hugged her. "OK what was that for?" she asked. "well that was for being a good friend" she blushed. It's so cute when she blushes.

Camila's p.o.v

She hugged me. LAUREN JAUREGUI HUGGED ME. I feel my cheeks turn bright red. But it was a friendly hug. But you don't know how much this means to me. We walked over her house. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room and she closed the door. I sat on the edge of her bed. Let the "studying" begin!!!

**note**

Hey guys thanks for reading. So next chapter they confess their feelings for each other but someone just had to come and ruin the moment. I'll update soon and you'll find out who this person is. ILY