Feelings

Chapter 5: Feelings

Lauren's p.o.v

"Camz I....."

She looked up at me. My hands are getting sweaty and shaky. "I umm I... have this friend who's a girl and she has a crush on this other girl. Well she's not sure if she should tell her how she feels." I didn't tell her. I don't why I didn't. Maybe I wasn't ready. I don't know. I REALLY don't know.

C: "do I happened to know this girl?"

L: "Um uh well..."

C: "does this girl happen to be you?"

How does she know. Was I that obvious. She's staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I simply nod my head and looked down at my feet. I feel her finger touch my chin. She lifted my head. She slowly leaned and pecked my lips. I gave her the best smile I could ever do. "how'd you know?"

Camila's p.o.v

I may not know Lauren for a long time, but I can read her like an open book. Its obvious this girl was her. But who was the girl she liked? I thought it was Dinah, or Ally, or Normani. But the way she looked at them was different from the way she looked at me. I pecked her lips and she smiled. I was right it was ME.

"Lauren, I know this might sound crazy but I like you. No I LOVE you. I know we met earlier today but your different. It feels like were meant to be" Next I know she crashes her lips to mine. She pulls away for air. "I love you too." Omg best day ever.

Lauren's p.o.v

She loves me back. I can't believe it. After a few minutes we cuddled in my bed. She puts her head on my chest. Then I quickly changed our positions and now I'm on top of her. I was about to kiss her when someone walked in.

I looked at the door it was....

**note**

okay what do you guys think. Are they going to fast? if they are key me know. So who do you guys think walked in their little moment? Its 10pm here so ill update tomorrow. Please vote and comment. ILY