Trouble Maker

Chapter thirteen: Trouble Maker

Dinah's p.o.v

I was gonna make my way to the library then I saw Camila crying her heart out. What happened? She ran into me and cried in my arms. "What's wrong?" she's sobbing. "Z-Za-Zayn" she cries even harder. "The new kid? what did he do?" Normani and Ally ran over to us. They took Camila to talk to her. I walked closer to the library and see Zayn and Lauren kissing. "LAUREN!" I yelled. Zayn left. What a wimp afraid of a girl. I walked over to Lauren. She pulled me to the back of the library.

D: "what the hell. You broke Camila's heart!"

L: "Did she see? She ran because Zayn insulted her."

D: "I don't know if she saw but your in big trouble"

L: "Please don't tell her. PLEASE."

D: "But you CHEATED on her."

L: "He grabbed me then kissed me. But..."

D: "WHAT"

L: "I think I kissed back. I DON'T have feelings for him at all."

D: "You sure because you kissed back. Talk to Camila when you get your shit together."

Lauren's p.o.v

Do I have feelings for him? What are you thinking Lauren of course not. Dinah better keep her mouth shut. Zayn is such a trouble maker. Fuck. Why did I kiss back. I mean it doesn't mean anything. Does it? I don't know anymore. What am I gonna tell Camila. Did she even see me? Too many questions in my head UGH. I'll sleep this off and talk to her tomorrow. I messed up bad. Really bad.

I walked home. On my way I always pass by Normani's house. I see the girls with Camila in the front porch. She's crying hard. Did I hurt her that much? I want my baby back. You know what I'll talk to her.

Camila's p.o.v

We were at Normani's porch when I see Lauren pass by. Did she believe everything Zayn said? She probably did because she never came back for me. She walked up to me. The girls left for us talk. I wanna get things straight. I'm mad at her for leaving.

C: "What would you do that to me?"

L: "I don't know Camz. He stopped me and I'm sorry."

C: "Your not off the hook Lauren. This isn't that easy."

L: "I know I broke your heart but trust me I don't have feelings for him. I hate him and I LOVE you"

C: "Then why did you do this to me?"

L: "Look he kissed me and I swear I don't have feelings."

C: "you KISSED"

L: "Yah I thought you knew. Oh shit"

C: "No Lauren I didn't know. I was talking about why you left me. I was gonna forgive you but fuck that"

L: "Camz I'm sorry. I couldn't stop him. He had a tight grip on me."

C: "We'll did you kiss back?"

She nod her head then started crying. I feel tears escape my eyes. Why would she do this? I thought she loves me. But truth is she doesn't. I hated Zayn from the moment I saw him. I tried my best to keep her away from him but I couldn't. I cried even harder. "I'm sorry but I really don't know what happened" How could she not know. Its either she did kiss him back or not. I'm really pissed off. She grabbed my hand but I pushed it away and ran back inside. I ran into Dinah's arms. She followed me but Ally stopped her. "Maybe its best if you go home." Ally told her. She left the house. "Wanna stay for the night" Normani asked. I said yes and we went to her room and talk it out. Hours passed by and I drifted to sleep in Normani's arms. Tomorrow better be good to me.

**note**

I really didn't see this coming. Ideas just came out while I was writing. So did you like it? Lol thanks for the 1.1k reads. Means a lot cuz I'm a first timer. Sorry I cursed a lot now. I'm more comfortable writing now so whatever is on my head is what you reading and yes I curse a lot. Keep voting and commenting ILY<3