Irresistible

Chapter fourteen: Irresistible

Normani's p.o.v

Last night was crazy. I can't believe Lauren would so such a thing. Camila stayed for the night in my arms. I was thinking of talking to Lauren to get her side. I don't wanna start getting mad at her without even knowing what really happened. But I know Camila won't lie to me. So does Dinah. Dinah saw what she saw. I don't know why Dinah didn't tell us right away. Camila slowly starts moving around. I gently shake her. "Mila wake up it's getting late" It's almost 1pm because we slept like 4am. Camila groaned. She slowly sat up straight and stretched. "morning" she looked at me. "Morning. Sorry I kept you up all night" "no problem, anything door a friend" we smiled then ate breakfast. A few minutes later Mila left to go home.

Lauren's p.o.v

I woke up late. It was already 1pm. I walked out my room and into the kitchen. "Well good afternoon sleeping beauty." said my mom. I gave her a fake smile. I grabbed some pancakes and brought it back to the table. I couldn't eat. I'm not in the mood. Actually I'm not even hungry. I wanna go back to my room. "Something wrong sweety?" I heard my mom asked. I spaced out. I was thinking hard. Did I hurt her that much to the point where she doesn't wanna see me. I want her back but she doesn't wanna talk or even see me. My mom waves her hand in front of my face. "What" "I asked if something was wrong" she said. "Huh oh nothing. I'm fine don't worry" She nod her head and left. I ate my food and ran upstairs to my room. I texted Camila.

To: Camz

Babe can we talk pleasesee!!! I'm really really sorry. :'(

______________________

From: Camz

Meet me at the pizza place around 3pm

_____________________

Camila's p.o.v

I wanna get things straight. Even do I'm mad at her, she's just so irresistible. I love her with all my heart but she broke it. Besides I wanna know her point of the story. I just thought it'd be fair that way. I had 30 minutes left. The pizza place isn't that far of a walk. I left my house; not as if anyone cared. No one was home like always. I got there just in time. Lauren jumped of her seat and hugged me but I didn't hug back. We sat down and the waiter took our orders. He left and Lauren spoke.

L: "Babe I'm sorry can I please explain what happened"

C: "ok"

L: "ok so after you left I wanted to come run after you. I didn't believe anything he said because I love you. I deserve the best and so do you. That's why we have each other. On my way to you he grabbed me by the arm. I told him to let go but he just held me even tighter. He pulled me closer and placed his lips onto mine. I was mad. I thought really hard but forgot to pull away. So...."

C: "Why did you have to think Lauren! It's simple. If you love me you'd pull away right away. Also the fact that you kissed back..."

L: "I didn't mean to kiss back and I was thinking of you. I'm sorry. I know you won't take me back but I won't stop until I get my baby back. You belong with me and I don't ever wanna lose you. I love you."

The waiter walked in with our orders. Really right now. Wrong timing bro. I stood up and sat next to her. "I love you and I never stopped. Please take me back. I'd do anything for....." She cut me off by kissing me and yes I kissed back. "I love you too." I smiled that I have my baby back. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed you Lauren!" I smiled even bigger. She stood up and pulled me to the bathroom.

She pulled me into one of the stalls. The biggest stall of course. I walked in, she locked the door. Right when she turned around our lips meet. I missed this so much. I knew she can't stay mad at me. She licked the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance that I gladly gave her. Our tongues are fighting but she won. It's ok, I love a good fighter. I pushed her against the wall pinning her arms above her head. I make my way to her neck leaving kisses on the way. I sucked on her neck as she let's out small moans. Her arms got out of my grip and made their way to my back. Her fingers going up and down. I sucked even harder and she moaned even louder. Its making me weak. Keep in mind were still in a public place. I kissed her on the lips, I pulled away tugging her bottom lip. "were not done yet." she whispered sending chills down my spine. We left hand in hand to our table. We ate then left. She stayed at my house. I'm happy I got her back.

**note**

OK It took me forever to write this because my feels. AAAHHHH!!! Anyways do you guys know any good fanfics? I just want to read the really good ones. I hoped you liked this and keep up the votes and comments. I "WILL" update a lot because it's the weekend. OK that's it byeee... ILY