Study Date #1

Chapter 4: Study Date #1

Lauren's p.o.v

I took Camz up to my room and she just sat on my bed. She gave me a cheeky smile as I sat next to her. I watch her take out her books. I just watch her flip pages. She's a really fast reader. I just wanna watch her. If she only knew how much that hug meant to me. I have feelings for her. I know its crazy because we just met but she's different in a good way. She makes me feel so special. I feel like were meant to be. I just really hope she feels the same way. Maybe I should tell her I really don't wanna hide anything. She looked up at me.

C: "Lolo you need anything?"

L: "Umm no"

C: "Why are you always staring at me?"

L: "It's not my fault your so beautiful."

C: "Your not bad your self Jauregui."

L: "Camz I need to tell you something"

Camila's p.o.v

I was just flipping through pages not really reading. Lauren was staring at me then I start blushing. Now she needed to tell me something. By the look in her eyes she's nervous. This must me very important. While were at it, might as well tell her how I feel. I really don't wanna keep secrets.

I nod my head signaling her to talk. "OK Camz promise me you won't get mad when I tell you this." I grabbed her hand and rubbed her skin with my thumb. "I promise." She scoot closer to me she opened her mouth but no words came out. "Lauren, tell me" she looked down.

"Camz I......"

**note**

OK I hoped you like this. Sorry its a little late, I had to go plenty places today. Please vote and comment. Next chapter they will express their feelings. Maybe some kissing. MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT. Idk ILY