The New Kid

Chapter eight: The New Kid

Lauren's p.o.v (2 weeks later)

Me and Camz have been dating for two weeks. I still haven't gone out on a date with her. Maybe this weekend. It's only Thursday so I have time to think. Mrs. Jackson explained to us that our project is due next week and its worth half our grade. Next week is our last week. Then were off to winter break.

I look over to my right and I see Camz is a little nervous. Maybe its because we have one week left and we haven't starred on anything. We'll start later; another study date. I held her hand assuring her its gonna be okay.

Camila's p.o.v

Are you serious? The project is due next week and its worth half our grade. We haven't started on anything. UGH. Lauren held my hand. Now I know everything is gonna be okay. I hope.

We were taking notes when all of the sudden this boy walked in with the principal. " Sorry to interrupt student. May I have a word with you Mrs. Jackson." said Mr. James. They left class with the boy. Must be a new student.

No ones p.o.v

Mrs. Jackson walked back in with the new kid. He had his eyes on Lauren. Meanwhile Camila gave him a look. She was very mad and jealous. Lauren held Camila's hand even tighter. "Class meet Zayn, the exchange student from England." He sat down right behind Lauren. Even more anger came over Camila. "Camila, I'd like you to give Zayn a tour of the school later." Camila nod her head. As class continued, Lauren was writing on a post it note. She handed it to Camila.

To: Camz

Hey Camzi I know you saw Zayn eyeballing on me, and I know your jealous so after you show him around meet me at the library. I LOVE YOU

Love, Lolo

The bell rang and everyone was of to their next class. Zayn walked over to Lauren and introduced himself. Camila pulled Lauren away and headed to class. As the girls leave Camila said "after class meet me at the office for the tour." Zayn nod his head and left trying to figure out where to go.

**note**

So what you guys think? I was gonna use Keaton but nahhh. I ship Zauren but I ship Camren more so yah. Also I thought it was nice to have a British boy around. Okay so next chapter is Camz giving Zayn a tour. Please vote and comment ILY

P.S

I HAVE SCHOOL IN TWO DAYS SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE LIKE EVERYDAY BUT I'LL TRY IF YOU GUYS KEEP VOTING :)