Dont Leave Me

Chapter 18: Don't Leave Me

Camila's p.o.v

Michael still has feelings for me. Its been two years. Damn boy get over it. I see Lauren clenching her fist. Uh-oh she's pissed. She stood up and punched him right on the face. I'm not doing anything. I'm just speechless. I don't know what to do either. Michael's on the ground holding his face in pain. His face was bleeding BAD! Omg his pretty face is hurt. Wait did I just say pretty face. Well he is cute though. Lauren grabbed my hand and walked out of the restaurant. I feel bad leaving him there. I also feel bad that he's hurt. Why do I feel bad, I don't have feelings for him anymore or do I. Oh no...

Lauren's p.o.v

I punched him in the face. Wow he is bleeding really bad. Camila just sat there looking at him. I don't wanna see his face anymore. I grabbed Camila's hand and walked out. We got in the car. She's thinking really hard. I wonder what she's thinking about. "Camz what's wrong" No reply. I started the engine and drove off to the beach. Off to our little secret place. The whole ride there was silent. Wait was she still mad at me. I know I yelled at her this morning but I already said I'm sorry. I pulled over to the parking lot. I grabbed camila's hand. "Camz please stop ignoring me. I know something is wrong. Please tell me!" She sighed. "I'm ok"

L: "No you're not. Stop lying"

C: "ok what are we doing here?"

L: "don't change the goddamn subject. You're mad at me and I know it. Just admit it Camila!"

C: "Ok I am mad..."

L: "look I said I'm sorry"

C "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself"

L: "Why? Don't be mad at yourself"

C: "I'm mad because I don't know how I feel. When Michael said he has feelings for me I..."

L: "You what Camila"

C: "I think I still have feelings for him"

Camila's p.o.v

The truth must be said. I broke down crying and so did Lauren. Its better to know than her finding out. It was silent for what seems like forever. She leaves the car and paces back and forth. What have I done. She's probably gonna dump me. You know what? I should've kept my goddamn mouth shut. I cried even harder. She goes back in the car and starts the engine. "Where are we going?" I asked. She sighed. "WERE GOING HOME!" She yelled with a bit of annoyance. A silent ride there I was home. I got off and she left quickly. Was that it. Lauren... Don't Leave Me!

**note**

Sorry this is shorter than usual. So what did you guys think? For those who cared about me (the comments on my last chapter) Thank you very much. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ❤❤❤ Thank you for caring. Next chapter will be up tomorrow or the next day. Idk I have homework to catch up on. Alright that's is ILY