Leave Me Alone

Chapter 22: Leave Me Alone

Lauren's p.o.v

I hear talking but my eyes are shut. I don't have the power to open them. I realized it was Camila. I know her voice. It's the voice perfection yet it was also the same voice that was used to hurt my feelings. I listen to their conversation. The other voice was Michael. What is he doing here? They were just talking about how much Michael wants her back. That's it. This is pissing me off. I managed to move my fingers. Camila noticed and called the doctors.

**A few minutes later**

A say up straight on my bed not looking at neither any of them. I'm still mad at Camila. I can't believe she still has feelings for him. What was I to her this whole time?

"Hey babe, I missed you" she said coming up to hug me.

But I pulled away.

"Are you still mad at me?!" she asked. I just looked away not bothering to answer. She got down on her knees.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I have feelings for you and I swear those feelings will never fade away. My heart is all yours. I promise I will never leave you for anyone. Not even Harry Styles. Please take me back. I'm nothing without you. I want you. I need you. Please. I'm sorry." she said as tears fell down her face. Michael help her get up. All I could say was....

"Leave me alone"

I was a bit harsh but I'm not ready to take her back. She hurt me so bad you don't understand. Camila was pissed obviously. She marched out of this room and Michael followed her. I wasn't ready and I had to do this so I won't get hurt just by seeing her everyday.

Camilla's p.o.v

'Leave Me Alone' her words swirled around my brain slowly killing me. How is such simple words hurt you so bad. I can't take it so I marched out the room. Michael followed me. Ugh what does he want. I hope he leaves. I leaned back on the wall. I slid down and covered my face with my hands. I cried pretty hard until I felt a tap on my shoulder. "You ok?" he asked. Wow do I look ok? I don't fucking thinks so! "No just please Leave me ALONE!!" I heard footsteps leave me. Finally he was gone. Now what? I want her back but she won't take me. Is she not ready? Was she that hurt? I know, I know I'm the one who ruined the goddamn relationship. I fucking hate myself for this.

"Mila what's wrong?" a familiar voice asked. I shook my head no and she sat down next to me. She tried comforting me but I know it will never work. If you get Lauren back for me then yah I'll be comfortable. Well it's sorta working. Being in her arms makes me a little bit better now. Ugh why is life making everything so hard for me? I hate my life!

**note**

Thun - Thun - Thuuuunn. Lol sorry if I hurt some of your feelings. I really want this fic to last long so I need a ton of drama. So who do you guys think that person is? Oh Camren.... uh any ways what do you guys think so far? Oh and I might post a one shot on tumblr later so I'll tell you guys what it is when it's posted. ok that is all ILY