Do you love ME?

Chapter 17: Do you love ME?

Camila's p.o.v

So since it's Saturday, I decided to take Lauren out on our second date. Or third. I don't know if our little make-out session at the pizza place counts as a date. Anyways so I wake up in Lauren's arms. She's got a tight grip on me. She's still asleep so I just stayed there staring at her. Beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. I'm lost just looking at her. She slowly starts moving. I chuckled. She groaned. "Wake up beautiful" I told her. She slowly opened her eyes. to there they are. Those beautiful green eyes. She smiled at me. "Morning to you too princess" She said in a sleepy voice. I got up and ran to the kitchen. "Camz wait up" she yelled behind me. I was looking in the cabinets when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "What was that for?" she asked. I shrugged. I turned around in her arms. I pecked her lips. "Get dressed. Were going on a date" her face like up. "Where are we going?" "Secret" I told her. We ran in her room. She went to take a bath while I went on tumblr.

Just a few minutes later I got a text message. It was from Michael. Michael is my ex. We went out for quite a long time. I mean is 4 months a long time? He broke up with me because of his parents and he moved to California. His text says he's in town for the weekend. Wow he still kept my number. It's been two years since I last saw him. I texted him back. 'Um ok that's good to know. Well hope you have fun while you're here.' Why did he text me? Lauren walks in. She was wrapped with her towel. Oh my god. I can't feel my legs because of her legs. DAYUM. She snaps her fingers in front of me. "Hey Camz. Hello?" she said. "Y-yah" I stuttered. She smirked at me. "Babe it's your turn to take a bath" I giggled and went to the bathroom. A few minutes in the shower I realized something. Oh shit my phone. Michael better not text back.

Lauren's p.o.v

After I got changed I sat on my bed waiting for Camz. I can't wait for our date. I wonder where she's taking me. Maybe a fancy restaurant. No she can't afford that. Oh maybe the movies. Or the food truck festival down at the park. Haha I know she'll love that. Then "Best Song Ever" started playing. Someone texted Camila. It was from Michael. Who's Michael? The text said 'So I was thinking we should see a movie or something' I feel jealousy hitting me in the insides. I'm frustrated. Camila walked in. She her phone on my hands. She quickly grabbed it from me. "Who's Michael?" She looked around the room. She haven't looked at me. "I-its no one" she said trying to grab her phone. "Oh really then why does he wanna go see a movie with you?" I pulled away so she won't be able to grab her phone. She kept trying. "CAMILA WHO IS HE?" I yelled. Ugh why did I yell I'm gonna make her feel worse. She sat down next to me. I gave back her phone.

C: "Michael is my ex"

L: "oh and.... uh"

C: "I swear Lauren, I don't have feelings for him"

L: "You better not"

C: "I promise I don't. Its been two years and I've moved on. But clearly he didn't"

L: "Its ok Camz. I'm sorry for yelling, I was just angry because this guy...."

C: "It's ok and I don't wanna talk about it"

I nod my head and left the room for her to change. I'm so stupid for yelling. I kinda ruined the mood. We are going on a date and just before we left, look at what I've done. I need to control my anger sometimes. Camila walked out. "Let's go?" I asked. She just nod her head.

[At IHOP]

The whole ride here was silent. Maybe she's mad at me. She what happens when I yell. She took me to IHOP. I should've known. We haven't eaten breakfast yet. This is perfect. Well sorta if she's not mad at me. After the waiter took our orders she went on tumblr. "Camz" she looked up at me. "Are you mad at me" she looked back down. "No" she said softly. "Camila I know you...." I got cut off. This guy walked up to us. "Camila?" he said. "MICHAEL!" she said in shock. She stood up and gave him a hug.

M: "My god Mila I haven't seen you since... Forever."

C: "Oh My God I know"

M: "Hey u texted you earlier"

C: "Oh yah abou-"

L: "Uh-hm"

M: "Oh uhm Hello I'm Michael"

L: "Yah I know!"

C: "Michael this is Lauren... My girlfriend."

M: "Oh"

Ha in his face. Camila is mine. He walked away from our table. We sat back down. I see that Camila is still mad at me. How will I make her happy again. Michael walked over to us again. What does he want now.

"Camila..." we looked at him. "I still have feeling for you."

**note**

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time. I was going through a lot this week. I'm a little heart broken :'( But I'm really really sorry for not updating. I'll update again later. I hope you guys loved this chapter ILY