I'm Sorry

Chapter 20: I'm Sorry

Camila's p.o.v {before they got to the hospital}

We drove to the hospital. We aren't even that close. Holy shit Ally better drive faster. "Drive faster goddamit!!" I yelled at Ally. "Calm down we're almost there." she said in the nicest way possible. I rolled my eyes and leaned back to my seat. A few minutes past and we pulled up to the parking lot. I jumped off the car as the girls went to look for a parking spot. I rushed thought the doors and immediately went to the lady at the front desk. "Where's Lauren!" I asked. "Lauren....?" ugh omg "Lauren Jauregui" she flipped through her book "Room 27 that way" I rushed over to her room. I'm glad we found the right hospital. I walked in. Oh no my poor baby

Ally's p.o.v

We saw Camila ran to Lauren's room. Me and the girls followed her. We slowly walked in. OMG. Lauren was laying in bed looking lifeless. Camila was crying on her knees. I feel so sad for her. She look hurt really bad and I'm talking about the two of them. My poor little babies I can't describe how they're feeling. I walked over to Camila and pull her into a tight hug. The rest of the girls went over to the Jauregui's to talk. I left Camila to be alone with Lauren.

Camila's p.o.v

The girls and Lauren's family left alone with Lauren. This is all my fault. I should've lied and wait for my feelings for Michael to fade away but no I had to tell hurt the goddamn truth. Well I didn't wanna keep secrets from her. Everything must be told. Right Now! "Lauren if you could hear me please listen carefully. I'm in love with you not Michael. Yes I have feelings for him but they are not as much as you. You're important to me. You complete me. Believe me I just want Michael as a friend. Nothing more and nothing less. I swear baby I hope you forgive me. I should've kept my mouth shut and I'm really really sorry. I hope you'd take me back. I'm sorry. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Please stay with me." From that, tears stream down my face. I plan on staying by her side no matter what. I'll always be here for her. I'll never leave her. The girls came back as I wipe away my tears. Dinah gave me a hug. "It's gonna be okay I promise" I shook my head. "No it won't Dinah. This is all my fault." I cried even harder.

D: "It's not your fault. It's gonna be ok Mila."

C: "If I just kept my mouth shut, none of this would've happened. See it's my fault."

D: "Hey you didn't mean for that car to hit her did you? Now stop blaming yourself. You didn't do anything wrong."

N: "We're here for you Mila. Don't worry."

I nod my head feeling a slight bit better. Then the doctor walks in.

Doctor (Dr): "Hello I'm Dr. Clifford"

C: "Hi I'm Camila"

D: "Do you happen to know Michael Clifford?"

A: "Hey Dinah shhhh"

D: "Oh shit sorry"

C: "Uh... it's ok"

Dr: "Well Michael happens to be my nephew"

C: "Oh crap"

Dr: "Why do you know him"

C: "Uh yah just friends..... uh can we continue about Lauren please?"

Dr: "Sure. Well Lauren has a broken leg. She has plenty of bruises...."

D: "The lady we talked to said she was in critical condition."

Dr: "She is because when she got hit, she broke most of her ribs. One happen to puncture her lungs. She's having a difficulty breathing meaning she needs to go through surgery and stay here for quite a long time."

C: "How long"

Dr. "When don't know. We'll see how's she's doing after the surgery. It is scheduled tomorrow 10am sharp. That would be all"

C,A,D,N: "Thank you"

Surgery. Punctured Lungs. Broken Leg. Bruises Everywhere. Lifeless. I can't take this. What am I gonna do now?

**note**

Hello people. Thanks for reading it means a lot for me. Right after I post this, I'm writing the next chapter because I've got plenty of ideas. For those of you wondering No Camren is not dead I promise. I'm just putting some drama and shit in this story. Haha ok beware of the next chapter I guess mkay byee ILY