Happy Ending

Chapter 26: Happy Ending

Lauren's p.o.v

10 years later**

"Mami wakeup" said our seven year old son. His name is Cameron. He is me and Camila's little pride and joy. Them I just remembered he needs to go to school today. "Good morning baby. Camz wake up." I see Camz slowly opening her eyes. This is still one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. I gave her a peck on the lips and gave Cameron a kiss on the cheek then headed out to the kitchen. I was coming breakfast and made lunch for the three of us. As I was coming I had a flash back of what happened over the years.

*flashback* Lauren's p.o.v

"I can't believe I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you" I whispered in her ear making her blush. It just been hours after the wedding and I can already tell my life is gonna be great. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. We cuddled up for the rest of the night and drifted to sleep.

*another flashback*

"Ma-mi" our baby Cameron said. It's his first words and me and Camz are so proud. He is our first baby. AW he is so cute; he looks a lot like Camz. And I really mean a lot. He could be like the make version of Camila. Well with a bit of me in him. Omg he is so cute. Life just got even better with this bundle of joy around.

*end of flashback*

Camila's p.o.v

I walk into the kitchen and see Lauren smiling like and idiot. She is so cute. Omg she is gonna burn our good if she doesn't keep an eye on it. I let go of Cameron's hand and ran over to close the stove. "Babe, what's going on?" I asked. "Nothing. I just had memories come flashing back." I gave her a right squeeze. "I love you" I said a but teary eyed. "Love you too babe."

30 minutes later.

The bus came to pick up Cameron, I was about to leave to work. I gave Lauren one last kiss and left. This is my life now and it's perfect.

**note**

Sorry to end so soon but I hoped you liked it. I'm working in a new fic so it should be up soon. Thanks for all the reads and votes ILYSM