I Want Pizza

Chapter 24: I Want Pizza

Lauren's p.o.v

Camila walked in. We said we missed each other then hugged. Oh I seriously miss this. Thus hug couldn't get any better. Ow my leg is killing me. I totally forgot I still have my cast on. Standing this long is a pain in the ass but anything for Camz. She let go off me and sat down. She sat right across from me. I have butterflies in my stomach. This happens every time I see her. She just looks so perfect. Then her lips. Awh they look so kissable. I want them right now. It's been quite a long time since we last kissed. I really miss her so much. And her lips. Dammit Lauren control yourself. ".... and that's how I broke my charger." What the hell is she talking about. Oh was I staring at her lips the whole time? Shit. "What's with the confused face?" she asked. I had that face on too. "Oh u-uh... um I- I don't know" she smirked. There goes them butterflies again. Ugh this is killing me. I want her so bad right now. FUCK. "Were you staring at my lips the while time?" she asked while I was looking at her lips. Again. Now she's biting her lip. Fuck. She's teasing me. The waiter came up to us. We ordered and he left. Butterflies are still in my stomach. She got up and left to the bathroom without any warning. I quickly followed her and as soon as I enter, my body was slammed at the door closing it shut. She locks the door. She moves closer to me until there is no space in between us then she starts attacking my neck. Didn't something like this happened the last time we were here. Fun memories.

Camila's p.o.v

Once she entered the room, I slammed her body on the door and locked it. I started attacking her neck making her moan quietly. Her fingernails scratching my back and her eyes are closed. I found her pulse and suck then bit on it. After that I licked it then went down to her collarbone. I left a trail of wet kisses on the way. I run my fingers under her shirt making her shiver. She looks very nervous today. I put my left hand in her thighs. I can feel her breathe harder. Her hot breathe reaching my neck gives me chills. At that moment I pressed my lips against hers as she let out moans in my mouth. PERFECT. My fingers slowly made their way higher to her entrance. She was pretty damn wet. I smirked during the kiss. I rubbed circles with my finger and she was getting turned on and even more wet. Her legs start shaking then I realized that her left leg had a cast meaning she can't stand any or she just really wants me.

She leaned back and standing one leg. "babe, you ok?" I asked. "Yeah" she said weakly but she smiled. I continued my movements and she starts moaning again. Things got pretty heated for a few minutes. She pushed me back. "I-I w-want p-pizza." she said smiling. "What?" I asked with so much confusion. "You know because we ordered pizza and I'm hungry." I nod my head. "Yah.... right." I said helping her out. I unlocked the door and we exited the bathroom. We sat back down then the waiter gave us our food. I shoved pizza right away and she can't help but laugh. "No seriously, do you really want pizza or you didn't wanna have fun tonight?"

L: "Well I'm starving"

C: "Oh ok"

L: "Also I'm a little hungry for something else."

C: "Like...."

L: "I'll show you later, that is if you can come over my house tonight"

C: "Of course babe."

L: "Ok now I want pizza."

She smiled and we continued eating. After we finished we left to her place. Her parents weren't home for the weekend. Also Lauren is deciding on moving to her own place. We entered her room. Let's begin.

**note**

Hi guys. What do you think so far? I think after all of this I will end the fic because school is making me quite busy to update. But I am also planning on making on a new fanfic. I decide on writing on a few chapters before I post it so you guys don't have to keep waiting for an update. Lol don't worry about that now. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Keep up the votes and comments ILY