V

Sohee grinned widely as he stared at the empty bowl.

"The movie just started, you hungry pig!" She pouted at his mean nickname.

"I'm not a pig. I'm just always hungry and need to eat every now and then." She responded.

"Whatever you say. Now go make more popcorn." He ordered, making her frown.

"Fine. Let's go." She told him as she stood up from the couch. He groaned in realisation when he was reminded that they were still handcuffed to each other.

"It's your fault for taking so long to find a movie, now c'mon."

Managing to pull him from the sofa they made their way to the kitchen when Sohee felt heavy weight fall upon her shoulders.

"Yah, Min Yoongi! What are you doing?" She asked surprised at his sudden action. He ignored her question draping his arms over her shoulder and resting his head as well.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, start walking." He told her, grinning from ear to ear. She huffed before she started walking, struggling to keep her balance but somehow managing to make it into the kitchen safe and sound.

"God you're heavy." She complained as he got off of her, grabbing another popcorn packet and placing it in the microwave. They didn't exchange a single word as they only stood there in complete silence.

As soon as the microwave went off Yoongi carefully grabbed the popcorn out.

"Don't burn yourself." She told him teasingly.

"Shut up and give me the bowl." She giggled to herself and reached for the bowl she placed on the counter and handed it to him.

"Back to the movie!" She said in a cheerful manner, heading back to the living room.

They sat down on the couch once more and agreed and doing a movie marathon of all the Home Alone movies. Getting themselves comfortable they then started the first movie.

After a few hours Sohee felt herself struggling to keep her eyes open and looked to her side to see Yoongi fast asleep. She yawned closing her eyes, leaning on Yoongi's shoulder for support before drifting off to sleep.

☁️

"They look cute together."

"And they said they weren't dating."

"Shh! You guys are going to wake them up!"

Sohee suddenly heard whispers all around her. She opened her eyes slightly, only to be forced to close them again to adjust to the bright sunlight.

"Ah, she's waking up!"

As soon as she opened her eyes once more she was greeted by Jimin and five other boys next to him.

"Jimin, who are these people?" She asked him as she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Sohee noona this is Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin. They are my friends."

"Wait, you're Jin? Could you please unlock these handcuffs?" She asked him, hope in her eyes that instantly disappeared when he shook his head.

"I didn't trust myself with the spare key so I asked Namjoon to take them and give them to Taehyung since he has a safe where he could keep the key."

Taehyung looked confused at Jin before responding. "I never got any key."

Then all attention was fixated on Namjoon as he awkwardly stood there.

"I... I umm.. broke the key.""
--

:)