!attention!

update jan 1, 2018.

hey, so i've seen a lot of posts on instagram about how wattpad writers used to write and poking fun at the cliche things we put into our books. i decided to reread this story to see how cringe-worthy it has become and was not disappointed at the amount of awkward and embarrassing moments it has. after a few days i came to the decision that i will be revising this entire book. keep in mind that people who aren't reading this story for the first time will see a drastic change to the plot and some characters. 

i will be updating the chapters one by one but it will happen at a slow rate due to school starting soon and other activities such as work. looking back at my work at thirteen years old i apologize for making you read this story and all the content inside because i honestly wanted to rip my eyes out after reading it.

after considering the thought for a while i'm actually thinking about writing another book that i've been putting off for a few months after i've finished revising this story. i hope you can be patient with me and be able to enjoy the new and (somewhat) improved story soon in the future.

i wish you all a happy new year and hope this year will be better than the last.