VII

Opening the door to her apartment Sohee sighed as she played back all the fun yet short memories she had with Yoongi. Her heart started to beat rapidly against her chest, and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

She wondered how she could like someone so easily and thought if it was even possible to fall for a complete stranger a short span of time.

Pushing the thought aside she entered the kitchen to make something to eat. She checked the time to see it was only three in the afternoon.

She felt er phone buzz in her pocket, startling her. Quickly answering she heard panting on the other end.

"Yoboseo? Who is this?" She asked curiously seeing that it was an unknown number.

"The.. door..." I heard someone say on the other line.

"What?" Sohee had no idea what the person was trying to tell her.

"Open.. door.."

"I don't understand what you're trying to say—"

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR SOHEE." Someone shouted through the phone. The impact on my her being painful but she ignored it as she headed to the front door. Opening it she gasped when she saw Yoongi sweating and panting in front of her.

"Y-Yoongi? What are you doing here? How did you know where I lived?" He glared at me before walking into my apartment completely ignoring my questions.

"Yoongi can you please tell me what you are doing here?" She asked him, closing the door behind her and followed him.

"I'm here because the guys told me that you left. You left without fucking telling me Sohee!" He yelled, turning to face her.

"Yoongi.." She whispered, almost inaudible.

"You left. You left without saying goodbye. You left without my permission. I thought I was never going to see you again." He said, lowering his voice and pulling her into a hug, holding her tightly as if he was afraid I would disappear from him if he let go.

"I'm sorry.." I managed to mutter out, hugging him back tightly.

"You're not going anywhere. Not on my watch." He whispered into my ear.

"Yoongi, i'm moving to America soon. I have to go."

He shook his head. "No you're not. I almost lost you, i'm not making the same mistake again."

He grabbed my phone from hand and somehow managed to open it. My mouth hung agape at him.

"How did you.." She was utterly speechless, having no idea how he knew her password.

"I inserted the numbers that spelled out Suga and it just opened. Just shows how much you like me Sohee." He smirked and she look down in embarrassment, unable to look him in the eye.

While she was distracted he quickly ran into her room, locking the door after him. It took Sohee a while before she realised what had happened and ran after him. Attempting to open the door but with no luck she started to panic.

"Yoongi let me in!" She shouted, banging loudly on the door but no respond. She started pacing back and forth, thinking of all the possibilities he could be doing in her room. Minutes after, just as she was about to bang on the door again the door swung open.

"Problem solved." He told her as he handed her, her phone back. Opening her phone she saw that he had called her brother and had a five minute conversation with him.

"Yoongi why did you call my brother? How did you know he was connected to this? What did you tell him. Was he mad? What did he say?" She asked, attacking him with questions yet he only turned to face her with the widest smile she had ever seen.

"Aww," He cupped her cheeks. "My little kitten is so curious~" He stated in a baby voice.

"The hell. I ain't your kitten you pervert." She told him, slapping his hands away. She noticed how different he was acting than how he usually behaved and it kinda creeped her out.

"Aren't you curious as to what your brother and I were talking about?" He asked her, and she nodded her head eagerly. He smiled as he leant closer to her ear.

"Not telling you~"

With that he walked away, leaving her dumbfounded.

"What kind of answer is that? Yah, Min Yoongi! Come back here!"
--

Hope my writing wasn't too bad ^.^