XIII

"It will just be us, she said. It'll be so fun, she said." Sohee mimicked her best friend as she watched the couple infront of her, completely ignoring her presence.

Just as she was about to make an insult towards her friend her phone started buzzing and she was thankful when she saw who it was.

She answered the phone and had a long chat with that person on the phone, Yumi and Joshua wondering who she was talking to.

Soon she had ended the call and Yumi eyed Sohee suspiciously. "Who were you talking to?" She asked her.

"To a friend." She replied with a bright smile on her face.

"Just a friend, huh? So it wasn't Yoongi?"

Sohee shook her head before standing up from her chair. "No it wasn't. Now if you don't mind I have somewhere to be now."

She excused herself before exiting the small cafe the afternoon breeze greeting her. She then remembered of what happened a few days ago and was reminded of what Yoongi had said to her.

"Kim Sohee, I am deeply in love with you."

She felt her cheeks heating up at the memory but was snapped out of her daze when she heard her name being called.

"Noona! Sohee noona!"

She turned around to see Jimin running towards her frantically.

"I finally found you!" He spoke, placing his hands on his knees for support as he caught his breath.

"Didn't I already give you my number? You could have just called me." She told him, realisation hitting him.

"Why were you looking for me anyway?" She asked.

"There is something wrong with Yoongi hyung. He refuses to leave his room or eat. The reason being something about confessing and receiving no answer? I'm not quite sure what he was mumbling about."

"Wait, he hasn't been eating? We're going to his place, let's go."

She stated walking towards his apartment in a fast manner whilst Jimin followed behind, struggling to keep up.

☁️

They soon arrived and were standing in front of Yoongi's apartment, not certain of what they were supposed to do now.

"Do you have a key?"

"No. Hyung doesn't trust us with a key to his place." He responded and it got Sohee thinking being that Yoongi was sometimes quite forgetful maybe he had left the door unlocked.

She wasn't sure but it wouldn't hurt to try. Placing her hand on the door handle she twisted it before pushing the door open.

"Huh." She mumbled before entering. Glancing at the redhead beside her she caught a glimpse of his reaction, his mouth hung agape.

"Thanks for coming with me, Jimin. You can go now." She spoke and Jimin only nodded before slowly walking away, still dumbfounded of the thought that the door could have been unlocked never crossed his mind.

The light footsteps from the girl was heard as she made her way to his bedroom. The door was closed and she quietly opened it, peaking in to see if he was sleeping.

As expected she saw a figure sleeping soundly in bed, clutching onto something. She was curious as to what an adult could be cuddling to and stepped closer. Anger started building up inside her when she spotted something dear to her in his arms.

"Is that Mr. Pepper?!"
-

one chapter and a sequel left :)