XII

She was utterly speechless, his eyes waiting for her to respond.

"Wait, is that a little boy selling dollar chains?" She asked, pointing in the direction straight behind him and out of curiousity he turned around. Taking her chance she quickly hid behind a nearby tree, her heart beating expeditiously against her rib cage feeling as if it was about to burst at any given moment.

After calming herself down she was about to head back to Yoongi when someone had scared her. She shreaked raising her arm to defend herself when she realised it was only Yoongi.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? You almost gave me a heart attack!" She exclaimed, hitting his arm playfully.

He chuckled at her reaction. "I'm sorry but you deserved it after lying about someone selling dollar chains. You don't lie about something like that." He pouted before he pulled something out of his pocket.

She instantly recognized the item in his hand and thanked him for finding her phone. Just as she was about to place it into her pocket it started ringing, startling her.

She shot Yoongi an apologetic look before answering the phone. "Hello my riceball!" Jaebum greeted her, making her smile hearing his voice again.

"Hi Jaebum! I'm just at the park with a friend—" she responded, but wasn't able to finish her sentence when Yoongi snatched her phone and placed it to his ear.

"Yah! Who am I? I'm Sohee's boyfriend. Why're you laughing! Ha, yeah right! She doesn't like you one bit. What? Go to hell!" He shouted before hanging up aggressively, shoving the phone back to Sohee before angrily stomping away.

"Yah Min Yoongi! Wait for me!" She called after him, grabbing his hand and lacing them together, his ireful expression shifting into a happy one as he held her hand tightly.

Looking at them holding hands Sohee was reminded of all the fun memories with him.

Like how she had elbowed him in the stomach after he claimed that they were dating, (though she wouldn't mind if they were) and how angry he got when she had finished the popcorn and that they had to go get more. She couldn't help but giggle.

Yoongi looked at her curious as to what she was giggling about.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, pulling them to a halt.

"Just about the things that happened when we were handcuffed together." She replied.

"Those were some good memories." He told her and smiled sweetly at her.

"I hope we can make more of those happy memories together."
--