IX

"Noona I haven't heard from Yoongi in a while, have you?" Jimin asked her as he watched her take a sip from her coffee.

"Yoongi? I haven't talked to him after we fought." She replied holding the warm cup in her hands, staring at it in a drearily manner.

"You guys fought? What happened?" He asked looking troubled as he waited for her response.

"He wasn't allowing me on meeting my childhood friend after years of not having contact with each other." She replied shortly, placing the cup down.

"Did this childhood friend of yours also happen to be a boy?"

"Yea, why are you asking?" She shifted to face his direction.

He chuckled at her question before answering. "It's quite obvious Yoongi likes you. He was being jealous when he heard you talking to another guy. He even scolded me after I had flirted with you, though that grumpy grandpa would never admit to it."

She looked at him wide-eyed, not believing what he just told her.

"He likes me? That green haired lazy ass actually likes me?" She stood up from her chair.

"Gee Sohee, didn't take you for the ignorant type." She glared at him before looking down to her hands.

Did he actually like her?

"Well I have to go now, noona. Jungkook seems to be in some trouble right now. I hope this mess will be resolved soon."

He excused himself before waving goodbye, leaving Sohee alone in the crowded coffee shop.

Minutes later she decided on heading back to the park where they first met to clear her head. Taking out her phone she dialed Yoongi's phone number as she entered, feeling guilty of what had happened.

Spotting something in the distance she froze in her steps, dropping her phone almost immediately. Tears were slowly starting to form, blurrying her vision.

Sohee couldn't believe her eyes seeing Yoongi kissing another girl, passionately.

She felt her heart break into million pieces and she couldn't stay there any longer. Running away she completely forgot about her phone that was left lying on the ground.

And to think she actually believed he liked her.
--

wouldn't really call this a chapter :/