XI

Wiping the tears that were endlessly falling down her cheeks, she brought her legs closer to her chest and hugged them tightly.

She knew crying alone wasn't going to help, she needed her best friend to come and comfort her.

Reaching out for her phone she was reminded that she had dropped it at the park and sighed. Getting up she grabbed her coat and headed back to the park, praying that it was still there where she last saw it.

It was getting quite chilly outside and so she wrapped her coat tightly around her small framed body. Breathing out of her mouth a small mist of cold air appeared in front of her before dispersing seconds later.

She was shocked when she spotted someone sitting on a bench nearby, it being obvious as to who it was, his mint green hair swaying back and forth due to the harsh wind.

Cautiously walking towards him she wondered what he still doing out there. Approaching him she saw his eyes barely open, shivering in the cold.

"Yoongi." She spoke, lifting his head to meet her gaze.

"Sohee? Is this a dream?" He had asked her and she shook her at his question.

"Go home to your girlfriend, Yoongi. She must worried having you just sitting out here in the cold." She told him, turning her heel and walking away, although she didn't get very far when he wrapped his arms tightly around her, stopping her in her tracks.

She wanted to stay in his arms for as long as she could, but that impossible since he was already taken. Pulling out of his embrace she took a few steps away from him.

"Go home, please. Your girlfriend will only get more concerned if she doesn't know where you are."  She looked down to the ground unable to meet his eyes, afraid of breaking down infront of him.

"She's not my girlfriend." He stated making Sohee laugh bitterly.

"Right. So what was that kiss then? A friendly hello?"

"For god's sake Sohee she's my ex fiancé. She told me that if I kissed her, just once, she would call off the wedding. She's the type to keep her promise no matter what but she wanted me to end up hurt. She set me up so you would see us kiss but nonetheless her plan was well thought out."

Stepping closer he held her hand in his. "That kiss was the biggest mistake of my life, but I realised something extremely important. Something that I thought I would never feel again." He told her and placed his hand gently against her cheek, staring intently into her chocolate brown eyes.

"Kim Sohee, I am deeply in love with you."
--

cheesy af