VIII

It had already been a day since that incident had occurred and Sohee couldn't help but keep thinking about it.

She was curious as to what he and her brother talked about. She even called her brother but he only told her that she didn't have to come to America thanks to her boyfriend and then ended the call.

She was getting frustrated not knowing what had happened in that span of time he was in her room talking to her brother.

She couldn't take it any longer, grabbing her phone from her bedside table and dialed Yoongi's number. The phone kept on ringing and just as she was about to hang up she heard someone answer.

"Yoboseo?" A tired, husky voice answered, and Sohee could feel her cheeks heat up hearing him talk after waking up.

"Y-Yoongi." She managed to utter out.

"Sohee? Why are you calling me so late at night?" He asked, yawning afterwards.

"Late at night? It's two in the afternoon." She told him, yet got no response.

As soon as she thought he had ended the call she heard faint snores coming from the phone. She sighed before hanging up and quickly got dressed and headed to his apartment.

Banging loudly on his door she shouted his name, knowing he was probably fast asleep.

As she was about to bang on the door once more the door swung open, revealing a very tired yet sexy being in front of her.

"The hell do you want— Oh, it's you." He sleepily scratched his head, stepping aside to let her in.

"I want to know what you talked about with my brother." She demanded, having enough of just being told that the problem was solved. Sohee was way too curious just to be told that.

"Is that the reason you came here?" He chuckled, as he sauntered towards her. She instinctively took steps back when she felt her body push against the wall. Placing his arms on the walls he left her with no escape.

"You woke me up for that? Kim Sohee, you should be punished." He told her, his face inching closer.

Then suddenly her phone started ringing. He sighed, reluctantly pulling away to give her space to answer the phone call.

Clearing her throat she answered the phone, not even bothering to look at the caller id.

"Annyeong my riceball!" She heard someone call out on the other end, and she could feel herself smile in happiness.

"Oh my god Jaebum is that you?!" She shouted, overly excited to be talking to her childhood friend after a long time.

"Yep, it's me! It's so nice to hear your wonderful voice again. I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? What is it?" She asked him curiously.

"It has so long since we have seen each other so I just thought that I could visit and see you again. So, I am actually boarding a plane going to korea right now." He told her, making her jump in jubilation and scaring Yoongi who was being grouchy behind her.

"Are you serious? I'm going to be able to see you again? Jaebum I can't believe this—" Her words were cut off when a pair of hands snatched her phone away, ending the call.

"Yoongi! What are you doing? I was talking to someone!" She yelled at him angrily.

"Whoever this Jaegum is, I don't want you seeing him."

"How could you say that Yoongi. Jaebum has been one of my closest friends since I can remember. That I also haven't seen in forever and you—" She paused, grabbing her phone.

"—you.. Nevermind. It's pointless fighting with you. Call me when you've matured a bit and then we can talk."

With that she exited his apartment not once looking back, leaving Yoongi with his heart aching as he watched her disappear from his sight.