Coming Face To Face. •Introduction•

Meet Aden Gerdaw, a random as hell, very loving, too caring, majorly  attractive, not very smart, mama's boy. Being a sixteen year old boy going into his junior year of high school, things haven't been the best for him. Not since his dad left when he was seven. Almost ten years later, he faces a new problem.

Meet Baylor Morgen, Aden's best friend since last school year. With a mother now raising two children by herself, things can be tough. Baylor always tries to help out; (trying) carrying a job, along with keeping up his grades and being the star soccer player in hopes to earn a scholarship.

When these two first met, things didn't work out. A while later, Aden gets into trouble and guess who comes to his rescue; Baylor Morgen... What the two don't know is that they both have a lot in common with each other; a lot more than just family issues.

Now enters Conner Derger, only one of many bad boys of the school. He's moved schools way to many times to actually care about school. However, he changes this year. He wants to focus on school. The bad boy, actually focus on school? Nah, can't be true. It probably doesn't help that he is openly gay. But no one brings it up to him or around him, otherwise they just might get more than a warning.

What happens when Aden and Baylor come face to face with this bad boy? ...Literally.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this new story. I'm trying something different. A lot different. I hope to do better on this one than I did on the last one.

Yes, this will be a BoyxBoy story, the first one I've ever written, so be patient please.

I am writing these chapters before I post them, so updates will be slow. Again, be patient, please.

There probably won't be any sexual parts (other than them kissing). If there is, I will warn you before the chapter and before the part so if you want to skip it, you can.

There might be triggers, I'm not sure what you would count as a trigger, so if I think it is one, I'll put warning at the top of the chapter. (If you find something that might be/is a trigger to you or others, please let me know.)

If you don't like BoyxBoy, don't read.
If you don't like my writing, don't read.
If you don't like me, don't read. Simple as that.

Remember to comment, vote, share, fan, and follow. Happy reading Loveies!