2.

Y/n's POV

After explaining to Shawn my encounter with Camila we played some Black Ops. I kicked his ass in each and every match. I heard my phone ring at around 12:30am. I looked over to see a picture of Camila pop up and the contact name "Canola💕😘"

I grinned and grabbed my phone and pressed the answer button. I put my phone to my ear as I continued to play the game.

"Hello, Camila," I said with a smile. Shawn paused the game and looked at me. I smirked. I stood up and walked towards my room.

"Hi, Y/n! Sorry if I'm disturbing you. I can just call back later. I was just a little bored and,-"

I walked into my room and closed the door chuckling.

"You weren't disturbing me, Camila. Don't worry. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much really. Just laying around watching Netflix."

"Sounds like fun," I said as laid on my bed.

"Oh totally," I could hear the sarcasm in her voice and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Lose the sass, Cabello. I was just saying."

"Well sorry," Camila sassed. I laughed. We sat in comfortable silence for a minute. I listened to the steady sound of her breathing. I could listen to her breath forever.

Hope that doesn't sound creepy.

"Let's play 20 questions. I want to get to know you better," Camila spoke up.

"Okay. You first."

"Favorite Color?"

"Anything black or blue. You?"

"Yellow or purple."

"Actor you are most likely to fan girl over?" I asked.

"The NoteBook Ryan Gosling," Camila giggled.

"He is hot and that's coming from a hardcore lesbian," I laughed.

"I know right! What about you? Actor you are most likely to fan girl over?"

"Johnny Depp. He's funny, weird, and extremely good looking," I answered honestly.

"True. Okay um, favorite movie?"

"Finding Nemo. That movie makes me emo," I answered.

"Omg that rhymed!!!"

I laughed at the dorky pop star and shook my head.

"Dork," I said.

"Shut up. My favorite movie is The Notebook. I'm obsessed. I think I have a problem," Camila giggled.

"Maybe just a little," I smiled teasingly. I heard Camila scoff.

"Oh whatever. Leave me alone, jerk," Camila mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I love ya, Cam," I said.

"Cam?"

"Well yeah. It's my new nickname for you. If we're gonna talk you're gonna need a nickname," I said. Camila giggled on the other end of the phone.

"Ok. I like it," she said. I grinned.

"Great."

"What's your biggest fear?" Camila asked.

"My biggest fear?"

"Yeah I mean...you don't have to answer if you don't want to," Camila quickly said.

"Nah, it's cool. Um I have to say my biggest fear is losing everyone I care about. Like it really is scary. Losing everyone you love. Being left along with no one to care for you," I said without much thought.

"That does sound scary," Camila spoke up.

"Yeah...what about you? What's your biggest fear?"

"Ruining my friend's career. I'm scared that every little mistake I make is ruining my career. And if it ruins my career then it'll ruin my friends as well. I try so hard to be what management wants me to be so I can keep Fifth Harmony intact. So I don't ruin the girl's careers. But sometimes it gets too much, ya know?"

"I understand, Cam. I totally get it," I said.

"Glad someone does. Ya know you're easy to talk to, Y/n."

"Same goes to you, Camila."

Again with the comfortable silence. I closed my eyes and listened to her steady breathing. It was calming.

"It's 2am. We've been talking for about an hour and a half now," Camila spoke up. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that she was right.

"So it is," I yawned.

"I'm sleepy," Camila spoke up.

"Well sleep then, princess, we can talk tomorrow," I said.

"Good idea," Camila spoke, "Goodnight, Y/n."

"Night, Cam."

We both hung up at the same time. I stood up and pulled my shirt off then I pulled my jeans off. I stood in my boxers and a sports bra.

I climbed back into bed and curled up in my blanket. As soon as I was situated my phone flashed. I opened it to see I was tagged in a tweet with Camila.

Camilacabello97: Late night talks are the best when it's with someone amazing. Don't ya think?💙💛 @Y/t/n

I grinned and retweeted then tweeted Camila back.

Y/T/N: I completely agree💛💙
@camilacabello97

With that I set my phone down and closed my eyes. I fell asleep with a wide smile on my face.