4.

Y/N'S POV

I walked out of the recording booth with Shawn after talking to Michael about my new song. Then I went of the contract and signed it. I didn't want to wait till later. I was ready for this. After a little more editing my first single should be coming out in 2 days tops. I know it was quick but Simon said he wants me out as soon as possible so I can tour with one of his other artists.

"Look at you, Y/n! You're gonna be famous," Shawn said punching me in the arm. I laughed and nodded.

"I can't wait! This is a dream come true," I said with a grin.

"Y/n?"

I looked up at the sound of my name. There stood Camila with the rest of the girls of Fifth Harmony. She looked shocked to see me. I forgot to tell her about my meeting with Simon but in all honestly I didn't expect to see her here. At least not today.

"Cam! Hey, what's up?" I smiled. She grinned and ran over to me. I opened my arms just in time to receive one of her famous koala hugs. I wrapped my arms around her and laughed.

"Oh my god! I didn't think I'd see you again anytime soon. What are you doing here?" She asked with a giggle as she unwrapped her legs from around me. I slowly let her onto the ground.

"Just a meeting with Simon," I said with a shrug, "I'm signed. My first single is coming out in two days."

"Seriously?! That's amazing congratulations," Camila smiled as she gave me another hug. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Thanks, Cam."

I heard Shawn clear his throat from behind me. I pulled away from Camila and stood beside her.

"Shawn, Camila Cabello. Camila this is my gbf Shawn Mendes," I introduced my best friend to the girl I couldn't get off of my mind.

"Hi! I'm a big fan of yours," Camila smiled at Shawn.

"Likewise," Shawn grinned, "I'm a die hard Harmonizer."

"Well since no one isn't going to introduce us," said one of the girls from behind us. I turned around to see Dinah approach us, "I'm Dinah Jane Hansen aka DJ or Dmac. Big fan, dawg, big fan."

"I'm Lauren," said the beautiful green eyed goddess. She waved and smiled at me.

"I'm Normani or Mani or Beyoncé," Normani said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Bitch please! If anyone is the Queen that is Beyoncé it is me, Mani so back up," Dinah said.

"Dinah Jane!" Ally hissed at the tall Polynesian.

"Sorry, mom," Dinah mumbled. Shawn and I chuckled.

"I'm Ally," the short little Texan introduced herself.

"Hey. I'm Y/n, it's great to meet you guys," I said as I extended my hand.

"And I'm Shawn," Shawn did the same with his hand.

"We hug in this group," the girls all gave us a big group hug causing Shawn and I to laugh.

"So what's this I hear about you signing with Simon?" Lauren asked as we all pulled apart.

"Yeah he signed Y/n! He called her up and asked to meet with her and signed her. We just finished making her first single," Shawn butted in. I rolled my eyes.