12.

Camila's POV

I woke up alone in my bunk, which was strange to me because ever since the tour started Y/n and I had shared our bunks. I climbed out of my bunk and walked towards the front room.

I saw Dinah and Shawn sitting on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Damon Salvatore can have me anytime!" Shawn said as he fanned himself.

"Whatever. We all know Stefan is the hottest," Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Where's Y/n?" I interrupted the argument that was sure to happen. Dinah and Shawn both looked at me at the same time.

They exchanged looks then looked back at me. I raised an eyebrow silently.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh...Andrea's here. She came to visit. They're outside," Shawn said. My stomach dropped.

"Andrea...as in Andrea Russet? Y/n's ex girlfriend?" I asked. Shawn nodded his head once. I heard giggling and Y/n's familiar laugh.

I ran to the door and climbed off the bus. Andrea and Y/n were sitting together on a picnic table. Andrea had Y/n's guitar in her hands and Y/n was leaning over, holding the neck of the guitar in one hand, her other hand was on Andrea's and she seemed to be trying to play something.

Y/n said something quietly that caused Andrea to laugh. I angrily marched over to them and Y/n looked up at me and moved her arms from Andrea.

"Hey, Camila!" She smiled brightly, but I didn't return her smile. She looked at me, her brows furrowing together.

"What's wrong, Cam?" She asked.

"I don't know. You tell me what's wrong with this picture?" I motioned between her and Andrea.

"Uh maybe I should go," Andrea said as she handed Y/n's guitar back to Y/n. I didn't even glance in her direction.

"Good idea," was all I said.

"I'll call you later, Y/n. It was nice catching up with you," Andrea said, then the bitch had the nerve to kiss Y/n on the cheek.

I glared at Y/n and Andrea, crossing my arms across my chest. Y/n smiled nervously as she looked at Andrea and nodded.

"It was nice seeing you again, Andr. Don't be a stranger," Y/n said. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Andrea nodded and turned to walk away.

Y/n looked at me and smiled slightly. I just continued to glare at her.

"What? What did I do?" Y/n asked furrowing her brows in confusion.

"Don't be a stranger," I mocked her as I rolled my eyes and turned to walk back to the bus.

"Hey! Wait!" Y/n followed after me and grabbed my arm spinning me around,"Why are you mad at me? What did I do?"

"If you don't know, figure it out yourself. Or better yet ask your ex girlfriend," I huffed as I yanked my arm from Y/n's grasp. I turned and walked onto the bus. Y/n followed me yet again.

"Are you seriously mad as I was talking to Andrea?" Y/n asked.

"You were doing a whole lot more than talking, Y/ln," I said as I walked into the front room. Dinah and Shawn still sat on the couch. But this time they weren't watching tv. They were watching us.

"I was teaching her how to play the guitar! That was it. You need to relax. Jealousy is not a good look at you, Camila," Y/n said.

"I need to relax?!" I spun around and glared at Y/n,"I need to relax?! I woke this morning to an empty bed! Why? Because the girl I'm seeing was outside getting cozy with her ex! It's bad enough I can't call you mine to the world, it's even worse when you don't even act like you belong to me!"

"Oh so you can go around kissing Austin Mawhore, but when I talk to other people it's some big bad thing," Y/n looked at me incredulously,"You're a hypocrite!"

"It's for work, Y/n! It's to save my career! Mine and my friends! You know this! We've been over it! Speaking to and flirting with your ex is not for your career."

"Doesn't mean I have to like it! And it doesn't mean he has the right to sit here and act like you belong to him even off the cameras! He should know it's fucking fake too. Instead he sits here and kisses on you and touches you. That should be me, Camila! Do you like it? Is that why you don't tell him that its a fake relationship? Do you like it when he sits here and calls you his and touches you? Do you fucking like it?!"

"Of course fucking not! You're the only one I want to touch and me and kiss me! You're the only one I want to call me theirs and you fucking know that!"

"You sure as hell don't act like your mine. You won't even call yourself my girlfriend. You won't let me call you my girlfriend! Last time I tried to tell Shawn, my best fucking friend, and the girls that we were dating you played it off as we were just fuck buddies or something.

"Is that what I am to you, Camila? A fuck buddy. You got Mahone as the main course and I'm just the side dick? You ashamed to be called my girlfriend but my dick too bomb to just be my friend?"

"I can't believe your fucking say this right now. Is that what you think?" I asked my eyes tearing up slightly.

"What else am I supposed to think?! Camila we've been seeing each other since before this tour started two months ago. But you won't let me call you mine. You obviously are ashamed of me. Either that or you just don't want me the way I want you," Y/n now had tears in her eyes also, but she wiped her face and blinked them away.

"I do want you. I love you, Y/n. You know that."

"I know you do. At least you say you do.But you don't show it."

It was silent for a moment. Nothing could be heard but the sounds of our breathing and Dinah and Shawn hyperventilating.

"You're right. I don't show you I love you...I'm too caught up in myself. I'm sorry, Y/n."

"It's okay," Y/n said with an indifferent shrug.

"No it's not. I'm hurting you. I've been hurting you for the past two months. I need to stop. I want to stop," I said shaking my head quickly.

"Cam, it's okay," Y/n walked over to me and grabbed my hands,"Hey look at me its okay."

I shook my head and blinked away the tears.

"I can't do this to you. I guess I'm just not ready," I said my voice cracking.

"What are you talking about, Camila?" Y/n's voice sounded urgent.

"We can't do this anymore," I said.

"Do what? Camila, please," Y/n pleaded with me.

"No. I'm letting you go. I'm sorry. But...we can't see each other anymore," I said. I yanked my arms from Y/n's grasp and pushed past her. I ran to my bunk as the tears began to fall. I climbed into my bunk and closed the curtains turning onto my side.

I gripped my pillow, buried my face in it and sobbed.

Y/n's POV

I stood there in the middle of the front room. My heart felt like it was just shattered into a thousand different pieces. I stared ahead, where Camila had once stood as the tears began to fall.

"I'm gonna go check on, Mila," I heard Dinah say. I heard her stand and her footsteps disappear into the bunk area.

"Y/n?" Shawn stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Shawn...what just happened?" I asked him, my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Shawn said. I looked at him and he gave me a look of sympathy.

That was when I broke down, the tears fell and let out a quiet sob. Shawn's arms immediately wrapped around me and he pulled me down onto the couch.

I cried into his chest, letting the tears fall freely.

"Shh shh...its okay. It'll be okay," Shawn rubbed my back as he rocked me back and forth.

I just continued to cry...the girl of my dreams left me. She left me and now my heart is broken.