22 (Final Chapter)

Y/n's POV
2 Years Later...
"You will not believe what I've been through today!" I heard Camila shout as she walked into our house, the front door slammed shut,"The girls made us rehearse an extra hour! I'm so fucking tired!"

I chuckled at my girlfriend's words, mentally thanking the girls.

"Y/n, where are you?!"

"In the kitchen!" I shouted to her as I picked up the single rose. I heard shuffling and there she stood. My girlfriend of 2 and a half years.

She was as beautiful as ever. Her long wavy hair was pulled into a ponytail and she was wearing her rehearsal clothes, a pair of grey leggings, a black crop top, and a white sweater. She looked so beautiful.

"What's all this?" Camila asked me, she had a surprised smile on her face as she walked deeper into the kitchen.

She eyed the table which had a red table cloth, two candles and two plates with a silver cover on them.

"Just a little something?" I smiled as I handed my girlfriend the rose. She smiled as she took it. I pulled her chair out for her and she sat down in it, looking over at me.

"Is it my birthday?" Camila asked.

"No," I answered, smiling,"You know it isn't your birthday, babe."

"Is it an anniversary?!" Camila questioned with wide eyes,"If it is I'm sorry I forgot! I had everything planned out and,-"

"It's not an anniversary, Cam," I laughed, cutting Camila off before she could freak out more,"I can't just do something nice for my girlfriend?" I said as I sat down in my chair.

"No. You can. It's just you don't much. You've actually been really distant these past two months," Camila said, looking down at her hands and biting her lower lip nervously.

She was right. I had been distant these past few months. But it was only so I could prepare for tonight. I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"Well I'm sorry. I'm making up for that all tonight," I smiled over at my girlfriend,"Starting with,-" I lifted the trays off of our plates. Since I couldn't really cook much I decided on spaghetti. It was a romantic type of food and super easy to cook.

"Oo, spaghetti. Did you make it?" Camila asked, as she looked up at me. I grinned proudly.

"That I did," I said.

"Well I hope you have 911 on speed dial just in case I keel over," Camila smiled teasingly, causing me to pout.

"It's not poison," I said,"I worked very hard on this."

"I know, baby, I'm just teasing," Camila giggled.

"Uh huh, just shush and eat, woman," I mumbled as I took a forkful of spaghetti into my mouth. Camila laughed as she did the same.

That was how our dinner went, eating, fooling around with each other, and just enjoying each other's company. I watched as the love of my life smiled and laughed as she told me all about her day and I enjoyed it. I listened to every word she said intently.

When dinner was over I cleared our plates.

"That was really good, Y/n. Thank you, baby," Camila said, smiling up at me as I grabbed her plate.