9.

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since we fixed everything and we released I Know What You Did Last Summer.

The song Camila and I did went straight to the Top 10 on the charts. We were currently getting ready for an interview with Chelsea Briggs about the song and the tour. It was supposed to be an interview for just the girls, but they wanted me to join in with them.

I was wearing a pair of dark black skinny jeans, a graphic t-shirt that said "SWAG" on it, a blue button down shirt that I left completely unbuttoned, a blue watch, and a burgundy colored beanie, with my grey sneakers. 

The girls were all gorgeous in their outfits

Especially Camila. She was a fucking goddess.

We all sat down on chairs and stools

We all sat down on chairs and stools. On the chairs in the front was Lauren, Ally, and Normani. On the stools in the back it went Me, Dinah, Camila. Camila and I couldn't sit beside each other because we would be to tempted to be touchy and love my dovey, Simon wouldn't mind but Steven kept giving me dirty looks.

So we arranged our seats this way.

"Okay in 3...2...1..."

"Hey, we are here with the lovely ladies of Fifth Harmony and their lovely friend who is slowly rising through the charts, Y/n Y/ln."

"Hey," and "Sup."  was heard from us as we all waved to the camera.

"So first off, IKWYDLS is rising up the charts quickly. How do you all feel about that?" Chelsea asked the girls and I.

"Well of course, Camila and I are super excited since it's our song. We can't believe how popular it is and we love the support our fandoms are giving us for the songs,"I said with a smile.

"And of course, we're all happy for them. We supported the song so much while it was being made," Ally spoke for the girls.

"Now I know we all noticed in the song for Camila's very first verse she sings "She knows" instead of "he". What's up with that?" Chelsea asked with a kind smile.

"Well, since Y/n is a lesbian. The song writer and I decided that the song would make more sense if for the song I sang She instead of he since, she is indeed a female and not a male," Camila laughed, which caused us all to join her.

"Y/n, you're joining the girls on your, are you not?" Chelsea asked.

"I am, I honestly can't wait. It's going to be awesome. The girls and I have been getting closer this past month. I can't wait to see how it is with them on tour," I grinned.

"Okay, how about we do some fan questions," Chelsea said.

"Let's go!" I shouted as I clapped my hands together eagerly. The girls all laughed and Chelsea smiled pulling out her phone.

"Okay so, @mrs.y/ln4ever800 asked if you you guys could switch lives with anyone in the world for a day who would it be?"

"Definitely Lana Del Rey. I'd love to see how my Queen lives her daily life," Lauren answered almost immediately.

"I'd switch lives with Beyoncé or Rihanna. Cause they are queens and I love them," Dinah answered bluntly.

"Definitely Beyoncé!" Normani answered.

"Rachel McAdams but only during the time the Notebook was made! Just so I could kiss Ryan Gosling," Camila sighed dreamily causing us all to laugh.

"Shakira because I can already do an amazing Shakira impression," Ally said with a flip of her hair.

"Um, I'd switch lives with...Simon because I want to see how it feels to sit in the big chair and boss people around," I laughed.

"Okay! Next, @5handY/nequalsloveandlife asks Y/n how does it feel to be so close with Fifth Harmony?"

"Omg! It's like a dream come true. I am a serious Harmonizer so when I got to basically be best friends with these beautifully talented girls I almost died from like heart palpitations. Not even lying," I looked at the camera seriously.

"Okay we have time for one more, @livesleepbreath5H asks would you kiss someone you're on tour with?"

"I mean yeah, if I liked them," Lauren spoke first.

"Yes," Ally said.

"Probably, depends on how I'm feeling," Normani laughed.

"Hell yeah, dawg. If I'm feeling you and you feeling me we're gonna lock lips," Dinah said and we all laughed.

"Definitely," I said as I glanced at Camila with a smirk, "I would definitely kiss someone I'm on tour with if I liked them."

"I guess we all say yeah," Camila giggled her adorable giggled and blushed slightly looking at Chelsea.

"Great! Well I guess that's it for today," Chelsea smiled brightly.

"Aww," the girls and I whined in unison.

"Don't worry we'll meet again!"

"Of course!" Ally shouted.

"Well bye girls! Can't wait until we meet again," and with that the interview was over.

"Y/n! Come on! You have a photoshoot and an interview for Tiger Beat in 30 minutes and the place on the other side of town!" Shawn shouted from across the room.

"Alright! Hold on," I said. I stood up and walked over to the girls. I hugged each of the girls. My hug with Camila lingered for a minute.

"I'll stop by your place later," Camila whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Yeah, I'll see you later."

Camila let me go and I winked at her before running over to Shawn, thinking up a plan for a romantic evening. I know I got the girl but I want to make sure she stays this time. I wasn't letting her get away from me.

************************************
Heyy guys! Sorry this chapter was short, a bit bad and a little rushed. I honestly had no idea what to really write. I've got slight writer's block but I believe it's all coming back to me!

As you can see my updates won't be as frequent because I have a lot of things going on, like school and stuff. I'm very stressed. But I will try to update as often as possible.

So please, do not beg me to update. I will update when I have the chance. If you beg then I won't. I am trying as hard as I can to update often so bear with me. Please and thank you! Be sure to comment, share, and vote!

                                            Xoxo,
                                                    Gossip Girl
Nah I'm playing lol!
                                          Love,
                                                    Kai!