19.

Y/n's POV
I was sitting on my couch playing my guitar. It was a new guitar that Camila had bought me. It worked well it I liked how it sounded. It quickly became my favorite guitar and I used it every chance I got.

Camila and the girls were currently doing interviews so I was stuck alone for the day. Not that I minded. It felt good to be alone every once in a while. It left me to think and to write songs.

Camila's and my 4 month anniversary was coming up in about a week and I was currently working on a new song for her.

I was broken from my thoughts by a knock on my apartment door. I stood up from my couch, leaning my guitar against my coffee table and walked towards the door.

I thought Camila wouldn't be back until later...

I opened the door,"Hey I thought you weren't coming back unt,-" I froze at who I saw standing at my apartment door.

It certainly wasn't Camila.

"Hey, Y/n, long time no see," the person offered a small smile.

"Andrea..."

"Can I come in?" my ex girlfriend asked me.

"Uh," I blinked quickly,"Yeah sure."

I stepped aside to allow Andrea into the apartment. She walked in and turned around to face me as I closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard about Shawn. Sorry I couldn't come sooner, I was on tour. I tried so hard to be there for his funeral," Andrea said as she stepped closer to me, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay. You were busy. I had Camila to help me get by," I said honestly. Something in Andrea's features changed when I said Camila's name but she quickly covered it up with a smile.

"Well I was wondering since I'm in town for a few days, why don't we hang out? Like we used to. I honestly missed your company and we obviously have a lot to catch up on," Andrea said.

I looked at my watch to check the time and saw I had about 2 hours to spare before Camila was done with her interviews. I looked back up at my ex girlfriend and nodded my head.

"Uh yeah sure. Let's do it."

Camila's POV

"Finally done!" I groaned in relief as we walked out of the final radio station and towards the van.

We ended an hour and a half earlier than we thought we would and I was honestly just excited to go and cuddle with Y/n and watch The Notebook for like the hundredth time this week.

"I know right! I'm so tired, I'm ready to go home and sleep," Normani whined as we all climbed into the van.

"Same," Dinah groaned as she laid back in her seat.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Y/n's number, I placed my phone to my ear, after 3 rings the phone was answered.

"Hello?" a female voice that was surely not Y/n's answered the phone.

"Uh hey, is Y/n around?"

"May I ask who's asking?" the female spoke again.