Epilogue

15 years later....
Camila's POV
"No way is Captain America better than Iron Man!!" my 9 year old twins shouted at my 11 year old son, Caleb.

"He so is! He's immortal! He never dies!" Caleb shouted at the twins.

"So! Doesn't matter! Iron Man is smart!" Rory shouted to his older brother, as his twin, Roy nodded his head.

"No! He's so rich he's got people to be smart for him and then he plays it off as him being smart," Caleb snapped.

"Shawn! Give me my phone back!!" I heard my eldest and only daughter, Lucy yell from upstairs,"Mama! Shawn took my phone!"

I sighed and stepped away from stove and walked towards the stairs.

"Shawn Peter Y/ln-Cabello, give your sister her phone back this instant!" I shouted up the stairs.

"But mama she took my laptop without my permission!" My eldest son shouted, I groaned and mentally face palmed. These children.

"Lucy, give Shawn back his phone!" I shouted.

"Fine! Here take it nerd!"

I heard the sound of something shattering on the ground.

"You broke my laptop!!" Shawn shouted,"Know what?"

Then another sound of an electronic shattering.

"You broke my phone!!" Lucy screeched. And then the sound of someone tackling someone to the floor.

"If you two do not break it up right now I will call your mother!!" I shouted up the stairs. There was no longer the sounds of banging and thudding,"Thank you! Now clean hot mess and get down here to help me clean your aunts and cousins will be here shortly!"

I walked back to the kitchen and froze.

"Caleb Raul Y/ln-Cabello, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I shouted at my second eldest son as he looked up at me, frozen in fear. He was sitting on Rory's stomach and holding his mouth open with one hand and holding a worm over Rory's open mouth with the other.

"Nothing," he said innocently.

"He was trying to make Rory eat a worm, Mama!" Roy said, pointing his finger at Caleb.

"Snitch!" Caleb hissed at Roy.

"Caleb Y/ln-Cabello, go to your room this instant! And no desert after dinner!"

"Aw but ma,-"

"Now!"

Caleb huffed and climbed off of my 9 year old. He walked past me.

"And throw that worm outside!"

Caleb mumbled something incoherently as he disappeared out of the kitchen. I sighed and looked at my final two sons.

"You two go to the game room and play," I said.

"Yes, Mama," Rory and Roy quickly scrambled to their feet and raced out of the kitchen.

I shook my head and walked to the stove to finish preparing the dinner.

Five kids...Y/n and I had five kids. I loved them all but they were a terror.

First we had Lucy, she's our oldest standing at fourteen. She's the only girl. She turns fifteen in less than two months. And she's in that stage of her life where everything seems like the end of the world. She's extremely over dramatic. She looks like a mixture of both Y/n and I. She had my chocolate eyes and Y/n's light brown hair. She was our surprise kid, I found out I was pregnant with her a month after Y/n proposed to me. I had already been 3 weeks pregnant.