14.

Y/n's POV

Camila and I had a meeting with her management, which consisted of Steven and 3 other people. Simon was present. He sat at the head of the long table, the management sat on one side of the table and Camila and I sat on the other. I held Camila's hand in my own and squeezed it reassuringly.

"We specifically told you you couldn't date, Y/n! You went behind our backs and did so anyway. Then you told the world!" Steven shouted as he stood up from his chair,"You have to keep up your straight appearance! You can't just go behind our backs and tell the world you're gay!"

Camila was almost cowering. I know she didn't like being yelled and Steven scaring her was making me pissed.

"Why?! Huh? Why can't she be herself? Why can't she come out? Can you answer that Steven?" I snapped, as I jumped to my feet,"I think you're just a homophobe! Ally and Lauren are dating and they want to tell the world but you're keep them from doing it as well! You just don't like homosexuals! You're a jackass who can't stand to see other people happy just because they love the same gender. Well news flash! Who gives a fuck? Did you not see their fans? They were excited for us. We're trending on Twitter and Instagram. And they're all mostly positive. So you can't say her fans don't approve. It's you. You don't approve. So just sit yourself down, ya homophobic motherfucker."

I felt Camila's hand on my arm and I slowly began to relax. I sighed and slowly sat back down in my chair. I took deep breaths and watched for a reaction.

Steven stared in shock. I don't think he was expecting me to snap. In all honesty, neither was I.

"Steven...you can't just threaten to fire someone because they don't want to fit your image. I'm gay. I love Y/n and I'm not changing for anyone," Camila said looking up at Steven with a new fire in her eyes. Steven looked at her, his expression hard, jaw clenched.

"You're a disgrace," he spat,"To god. To society. It's you gays who ruin this world! I'll end you, Cabello."

Steven lunged forward, I jumped up once again and pushed Camila's chair back and punched Steven in the throat. He dropped onto the table gasping for air.

"Security!" Simon shouted. Security guards barged into the room,"Take this man out of the building and make sure he never enters again. Steven, you're fired."

The security guards grabbed Steven from the table and dragged him out kicking and screaming.

"You can't fire me! I made this label!" Steven shouted as he was dragged from the room,"I will get you, Camila and you, Y/ln!"

Then he was gone. I sighed and looked over at Camila. She seemed terrified. I raced over to her and wrapped kneeled down in front of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I reached up and cupped her cheek in my hand. She nodded her head and a tear fell onto my thumb.

"Is it over?" She asked, her voice soft and gentle. I smiled.

"It's over, baby. You can be true to yourself now," I said. Camila smiled and threw her arms around my neck.

"For now, I will be taking over your management business. I don't trust anyone else with you girls for right now. It's been a long day. Why don't you go to the hotel and get some rest," Simon said.

Camila and I nodded our heads. I helped Camila to her feet and we walked out of the building. We walked to the van and climbed into the back. The driver started the car and drove off.

I held Camila's hand in mine, our fingers intertwined. I raised her hand to my lips and pressed a light kiss on it. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"I love you," she said. I grinned and leaned over to press my lips against hers.

"And I love you."

The van came to a stop. Camila and I climbed out of the van and walked into our hotel.

We walked to the elevator and climbed on and pressed the appropriate floor button. When the elevator came to a stop we walked off and towards Camila's and Dinah's room.

We stood together outside the room and I smiled at her.

"I want to take you out on our first real date tonight," I said with a grin.

"Seriously?" Camila perked up, smiling adorably. I nodded,"Okay! When?"

"Be ready by 7."

"Okay got it. That gives me 5 hours to prepare," she giggled. I chuckled and leaned in pressing my lips against hers.

"I'll see you soon. I love you," I smiled, then turned around and walked towards my room.

Now to plan and prepare the perfect date with the perfect girl.