22(Smut Chapter)

Here's Your Smut Warning, You Freaks Lol!
**************************************
Camila's POV
Y/n pulled away from me and slipped the ring on my finger, then she stood up and held her hand out to me.

"Well aren't you coming future, Mrs. Y/ln-Cabello," Y/n asked me. I giggled and grabbed my fiancé's hand and let her pull me to my feet.

She led me to our bedroom in silence. As soon as we were in the room, I closed the door behind me and she pinned me against it. Y/n's lips crashed onto mine.

I moaned into her mouth as my hands rested on her shoulders and she lifted me up by my legs. I wrapped my legs around her waist and held onto her. She licked my lower lip asking me for entrance but I denied her.

Y/n slid her hands up my thighs and to my ass. She cupped my ass as she held me up against the door and then she squeezed roughly causing me to gasp. She immediately slipped her tongue into my mouth.

I moaned into her mouth as our tongues wrestled for dominance, hers winning in the end. I grabbed at her shirt.

"I want this off," I mumbled against her lips. Her lips pulled away from mine.

"As you wish, baby girl."

She pulled me away from the door, carried me to the bed. She laid me down on the bed, I sat up slightly as she sat up on her knees. She pulled her shirt off and tossed it to the side. I smiled and slid my hands up Y/n's abs. She smiled down at me and grabbed my face in her hands.

Y/n leaned down and kissed me firmly. I moaned into her mouth. Her hands went to the hem of my shirt. She tugged it up, she pulled away from me for a split second to pull my shirt off and toss it aside. She unhooked my bra and pulled it off, tossing it along with my shirt.

"I need you," I said quietly.

"I love you," Y/n responded, her eyes staring into mine. I smiled involuntarily.

"I love you," I responded, Y/n grinned and kissed me, pushing me back onto my back.

"Tonight I'm going to show you how much I love you," Y/n said,"Tonight we aren't just going to fuck. I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to give you a sneak peak of the honeymoon."

Then she slid down my body, kissing on my neck, nipping and sucking on the skin. She continued on down until she reached my breasts.

Y/n flicked her tongue across the bud of my breast and I let out a whimper. She smirked and took my entire nipple into her mouth. She sucked on the nipple hard, grazing her teeth on it. I gasped as she used her hand to play with my other nipple, rolling it between her thumb and pointer finger.

I was a moaning mess under me.

She released the nipple that her hand was playing with and slid her hand down to my leggings. She pushed them down my hips and pulled her mouth away from my nipple to slide them off of me
completely. Y/n took my underwear off with them and tossed them to the ground.

She then sat up and pushed her pants down her hips along with her boxers. She reached over to the nightstand to grab a condom, I grabbed her hand before she could.

"Not tonight. I want to feel you raw," I said. Y/n looked at me, eyebrow raised.

"I can get you pregnant," she said.

"I know and I don't care. I need you. Now please just come and make love to me."

"As you wish, baby girl," Y/n said

I grabbed the back her of neck and pressed my lips firmly against her. I smiled into the kiss as she rubbed her dick up and down my slit. Then she pushed in slowly.

I broke away from the kiss with a gasp and head falling back against the pillow. My hands slid down to her back and my nails dug into her skin as the head of her dick popped into me.

I was a moaning and gasping mess underneath her. She slowly got all her 11inches into me.

"Fuck, Papi," I moaned as I gripped onto her shoulders. Y/n slowly started moving in and out of me.

Each time she moved in, she gradually sped up and I found her deeper inside of me. My walls clenched tightly around her, we were both moaning, my nails dug deeper into her skin.

"H-harder. Faster," I begged.

Soon, she was thrusting in and out of me gradually speeding up. Y/n thrust into me harder and faster each time I went in. Soon I was screaming, my eyes closing tight.

"Ah! Fuck! Harder"  I shouted as she thrust into me harder and faster.

She slammed into me and braced herself up on one arm to reach between us. She found my clit and rubbed firm circles against the bud with her thumb as she slammed into me.

"F-fuck! I'm c-cumming! Cum with me, Y/n!" My nails sunk into my skin.

"I'm cumming, Cam!"

We both hit our climaxes, both of us moaning out each other's names.

"Fuck, Cam!"

We rode out our climaxes together, both of us moaning messes. When we were down Y/n pulled out of me and fell down right beside me. I immediately cuddled into her side as her arms encircled me.

"Thank you for agreeing to be my wife," Y/n said as she kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, smiling at the feeling.

"Thank you for loving me," I said quietly.

"That's all we ever needed. Love and trust, that's what makes us, us. I love you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao."

"And I love you, Y/F/N."