5. That Was Cute

The next morning I awake to a text message from none other than the guy who clouded my dreams the night before.

From: Sexiest Man In Rome

You left your rose in my car x

1 attachment

I open the picture and it’s Harry with my rose covering one of his eyes. (Pic on the side (: )

I smile and text back.

To: Sexiest Man In Rome

Well you should come over and give it back then xx

I get out of bed to take a quick shower changing into high waisted shorts and a blue off shoulder crop top. I let my long freshly highlighted blonde hair flow loosely down my back and apply a little mascara and my strawberry sorbet chapstick. I grab my phone off my bed and walk downstairs.

From: Sexiest Man In Rome

Hmm, sounds like a plan. Be over in 20.

I gulp, I was only kidding. Louis and El are going to kill me! I rush to find them in the kitchen.

“Well hello sleepy head.” Louis chuckles at me.

“Is it alright if Harry comes over?” I ask very shyly and nervously.

“Yeah! That’d be great.” Louis beams as if I was asking an old friend over.

“Be nice please.”

“Hey! I’m always nice.”

“Sure, Lou. Sure.”

Eleanor hugs me and the doorbell rings. I run to the door opening it to reveal Harry clad in skinny jeans and a rolling stones t-shirt and a rose in his hand. He holds the rose out and I gladly take it but before I can pull my hand back he grabs it kissing the back of my hand. I grin widely and grab his hand with my other hand walking into the house. I walk to the kitchen where my friends are. “Harry, this is Louis and Eleanor. Louis and Eleanor, this is Harry.” I smile waving back and forth between them although Eleanor already met Harry briefly.

Louis sticks his hand out to Harry in a calm manner looking Harry dead in the eyes almost in a challenging way but Harry does it the way both sporting slight smirks on their faces.

“Pleasure.” Harry says. “And lovely to see you again Miss Eleanor.” Harry shakes El’s hand as well. Louis and Harry share a look before I speak up. “So.. What should we do?”

“I brought over Iron Man 3.” Harry says casually as if it’s just a movie. Eleanor rolls her eyes and Louis smirks knowing what’s about to happen. I jump up and down grabbing his bicep tightly even dropping my rose.

“OH MY LOKI! I HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET! EL WOULDN’T TAKE ME!” I yell jumping up and down excitedly. You see, El freaks out about girly things while if freak out over Marvel characters and men twice my age.

“Do.. what?” Harry asks confused.

“Now do you see why I refused to go with her?”

Harry still looks confused as I’m still jumping up and down. I quickly reach for four bowls struggling to reach them from the top shelf. Harry assists me still a little confused. I'll fill him in later. I grab the popcorn bags and shove it in the microwave a little too forcefully.

“Hey!” Louis shouts from behind me but I can hear the humor in his voice.

“Okay, someone explain.” Harry looks between us smirking.